PDA

View Full Version : Non-footballing topic

Neil
03/07/2001, 2:46 PM
Apparently, Cobh Ramblers manager Liam McMahon has signed former Kilkenny, Waterford and Cork City striker Jason Kabia on a one year contract.
The Englishman will add experience to the young first division squad who will be hoping to make a push for promotion in the up comingseason.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete
03/07/2001, 3:08 PM
Best laugh i've had today! almost as good as Tipp jokes (will put in Off Topic section in a sec) got yesterday :cool: :D :rolleyes:

James
03/07/2001, 6:14 PM
looking forward to the league cup even more now.
down in colemans park slagging kabia for the night ..how bad.
last year was great with all the dobbsie chants and now we get our other prodigal striker!!!

One song anyway...

"Hartigan ...
Superstar.
Scores more goals than Kabia"

pete
03/07/2001, 6:18 PM
Whatever about Kabia (was good for getting frees if nothing else) IMO Dobbs was one of the worst players i've seen play for City!

I know many people won't agree with me on Dobbs but NEVER (well ok 1st league game aside) played a good 90MINS. And to think he got paid fulltime wages :rolleyes:

James
03/07/2001, 6:21 PM
ok i agree he wasnt the best signing but he sure was IMO better then Kabia was. ( aside from that match in Athlone )
dobs got a ****e supply of ball from a mostly struggling team!

Neil
03/07/2001, 8:11 PM
Lets not stray from the point by bringing Dobbs into this. This is a moment to savour, and all laugh in unison at the joke that is Jason Kabia!

"Had more clubs than Colin Montgomerie"

RedReb
03/07/2001, 11:57 PM
He couldnt score in SIDETRAXS.Yes you guessed JK.:D