PDA

View Full Version : Bebo wars/Schooligans

geezer
04/11/2006, 5:30 PM
it seems a lot of 15-17 year olds have been pre arranging scuffles for eircom league games, athlone last week, galway last nite and shels and drogs
the fai would want to watch this nasty new development.

it drive me mad to think the effort some people in the clubs are puttin in to get people to games and this crap is undermining everyone:mad:

sonofstan
04/11/2006, 5:39 PM
Kids using available technology to pre- arrange scraps - whatever next?

Peadar
04/11/2006, 6:31 PM
The cops should put the frightners up them before they get out of hand and injure some innocent kids. The league doesn't need any further bad press. It's very easy to get IP Address information and trace these people.

hoopy
04/11/2006, 6:33 PM
come on as some people would say do you work for the Hearld ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evening_Herald :D

Seagull
04/11/2006, 6:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evening_Herald :D

:D :D

Da Real Rover
04/11/2006, 6:38 PM
Boring, there kids, let there parents or the gaurds deal with it, not our problem.

Shedzer
05/11/2006, 11:49 AM
winning fight wars via the net is like winning gold in the special olympics, you're still retarded

Gareth
05/11/2006, 12:09 PM
you dont need ip address, they publish their pictures on their bebo sites and mention their names. what you need is sterilization. I've said it once, I will say it a million times, the biggest down side to our ability to reproduction is even a moron can figure it out. Or in this case a scumbag, and whats more they seem to do it more than most, and thats probably because they have lots of sisters.....

LukeO
05/11/2006, 2:50 PM
Boring, there kids, let there parents or the gaurds deal with it, not our problem.

It's a bit more serious than that. There are hundreds of youngfellas from Shels/Bohs/Rovers claiming to be "schooligans" on Bebo. Have a look for yourself.

dublin15bohs
05/11/2006, 5:15 PM
I hate scooligans there nothin but little hard men we have about 40 them who go to bohs games. letting off fireworks throwing stuff onto the pitch and at other fans even fighting amongst themselfes how are people supposed to bring there familys to games when thease little scumbags are causing trouble

Im goin to start pushing the Bohemians board to get rid of thease knackers and fans of other clubs should do the same.

Dodge
06/11/2006, 11:36 AM
More of the Shels Schooligans...

http://forum.shelbournefc.ie/chat/viewtopic.php?t=7011

Sounds like some seriously ****ed off Shels fans and fair play to them for trying to find an asnwer.

wws
06/11/2006, 11:43 AM
an answer to the schooligans?>

Dodge
06/11/2006, 11:53 AM
Sorry, a solution to the problems the schooligans are creating...

The Sheliban
06/11/2006, 5:46 PM
There was a big article in the programme about it too

dublin15bohs
06/11/2006, 7:39 PM
all clubs and the fai need to get rid of scooligans what happens when they get into there 20s and realy start rioting now is the time to get rid of the scum

Kildare Lad
06/11/2006, 8:36 PM
all clubs and the fai need to get rid of scooligans what happens when they get into there 20s and realy start rioting now is the time to get rid of the scum

excellent point

Dodge
07/11/2006, 6:13 AM
rioting
Relax ffs...

passerrby
07/11/2006, 10:21 AM
when they graduate they join the older scumbags who can also be seen weekly at matches

Drumcondra Red
07/11/2006, 10:57 AM
Lads we do have a group of these so called Schooligans, but so does pretty much every club in the country! Highlighting our problem isn't really helping, we're all pretty much in the same boat to be honest!!!

Dodge
07/11/2006, 10:59 AM
Nah, Shels and Bohs are by far the worst. Ours don't even go to the games anymore...

Poor Student
07/11/2006, 11:12 AM
One of these cretins came over to the UCD fans begging for a fight a couple of weeks ago. When the steward told him where to go, he stormed off and literally tripped himself up throwing shapes and trying to walk in the way only a scanger does as he flailed his limbs.

Dodge
07/11/2006, 11:28 AM
Threads merged...

Conor H
07/11/2006, 11:31 AM
My page is constantly filled with "your dead" .......largely from Athlone "fans" and the odd piece of **** from Sligo lads.....but not as much.Dublin clubs and Dundalk are certainly the worst i've seen on it with numerous accounts dedicated to hooliganism.Athlone Town Phsychos was a page that encited everyone to cause trouble at the Galway match....and low and behold what happened.It's a serious enough problem if you consider that alot of thses people come looking for trouble at matches.No matter who you are or what age you are if you go looking for trouble you'll find it.

Dodge
07/11/2006, 11:34 AM
BTW I was tlaking to a girl I know who works with Dublin City council in the inner city and there arranged scraps aren't restricted to football grounds. There was afairly huge one recently in south dublin inner city and apprently most of it is being organised on bebo. DCC are doing their own investiagtions, presume a garda one will follow if it escalates

Conor H
07/11/2006, 11:47 AM
Gardai play down incident at Athlone Town football match
By Maria Daly

Athlone Gardai are denying claims that a football fan was injured by fireworks during an Athlone Town FC football match which took place at the weekend. According to the Gardai at Pearse St, Athlone, there has been no report of anyone being injured at the event. This is despite a large Garda presence at Dubarry Park, where the match against Galway United took place. Gardai are, however, investigating an incident where two windows on a bus, which was parked outside the grounds, were broken.

Athlone Advertiser (http://www.athloneadvertiser.ie/)

I wonder are these incidents been taken seriously?It wasn't just a "firework"...it was a few....there was also fighting,spitting,intimidation etc.You never hear of any arrests at football grounds or oustide them for that matter.Is it a caes of apathy towards schooligans?

Rory H
07/11/2006, 11:55 AM
My page is constantly filled with "your dead" .......largely from Athlone "fans" and the odd piece of **** from Sligo lads.....but not as much.Dublin clubs and Dundalk are certainly the worst i've seen on it with numerous accounts dedicated to hooliganism.Athlone Town Phsychos was a page that encited everyone to cause trouble at the Galway match....and low and behold what happened.It's a serious enough problem if you consider that alot of thses people come looking for trouble at matches.No matter who you are or what age you are if you go looking for trouble you'll find it.

i registered and the next day i was branded "sligo farming scum" by some 13 year old lad.....some of it is laughable..of course the scenes in athlone werent.but when you come to sligo next year you wont be attacked..that a guarantee

Ash
07/11/2006, 12:12 PM
MAthlone Town Phsychos was a page that encited everyone to cause trouble at the Galway match....and low and behold what happened.

The page is still there but I think all the "Moderators" etc have removed
themselves from it as there was rumours that ATFC were gonna ban people
from the new stadium if they were involved in organising trouble.

Funny cos a few of them had registered with nicknames etc and then either
had their own name or picture up on their sites.

Worst was all these Athlone "Die Hards" had their own sites plastered with
Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea skins/chants etc :o

You can make something fool proof ... but somenoe will always make a
better fool :ball:

hoops1
07/11/2006, 1:25 PM
Lads we do have a group of these so called Schooligans, but so does pretty much every club in the country! Highlighting our problem isn't really helping, we're all pretty much in the same boat to be honest!!!

Sorry every club in the country doesnt have schooligans
In Limerick,Athlone and Dundalk no one goes to school!

GuisaSaigon
07/11/2006, 3:50 PM
Athlone Advertiser (http://www.athloneadvertiser.ie/)

I wonder are these incidents been taken seriously?It wasn't just a "firework"...it was a few....there was also fighting,spitting,intimidation etc.You never hear of any arrests at football grounds or oustide them for that matter.Is it a caes of apathy towards schooligans?

Also, they claim the bus was parked in the car park. It was during the game !it was actually moving and full of people when the rock smashed the window. Luckily the inner pane didnt give way. We had a very dangerous incident like this on a bus back from the 91 cup final and a young lad nearly lost an eye.

A supporters car had around €900 damage done to it in the car park.
Clubs have to make sure that these scumbags stay away from from LOI games.

dublin15bohs
07/11/2006, 4:14 PM
as ive said already if we dont push are clubs the gards and the fai to get rid of them then nothin will happen as usual its up to the decent fans. Also i want to stress the point that is not all teenagers who are schooligans im 15 and am sick off being looked at like a scumbag ive been trying to organise a group of decent Bohs fans to walk out of Dalymount with away supporters and make sure the schooligans dont get near them or there buses

Fivesilver
07/11/2006, 4:35 PM
ive been trying to organise a group of decent Bohs fans to walk out of Dalymount with away supporters and make sure the schooligans dont get near them or there buses

Fair play - a bit more of this kind of thinking is needed.

wws
07/11/2006, 4:53 PM
isnt that just a schooligan vigilante group!!?!

where does this end?

dcfcsteve
07/11/2006, 5:57 PM

To be fair, the majority of kids involved in 'youth offending' / troublemaking (whatever you want to call it) actually grow out of it post-teens as the dull and crushing reality of life kicks in, they have to find jobs, they get into serious relationships, have kids etc etc.

The few that do stick at it tend to be a lost cause, but luckily most grow out of the idiocy.

Though your right to say that somethign needs to be done. Unfortunately, I suspect the low profile of the national game will mean that it'll get ignored.

Do these kids try to do the same for GAA games, does anyone know ?

Fivesilver
07/11/2006, 7:04 PM

Not the way I read it - he wasn't advocating going after them and attacking them.

LukeO
07/11/2006, 8:12 PM

where does this end?

How did you get THAT from what he said. :rolleyes:

dublin15bohs
08/11/2006, 4:03 PM
i said nothing about attacking the scooligans and i wont (but id realy like to)

Ash
09/11/2006, 8:11 AM
Also, they claim the bus was parked in the car
park. It was during the game !it was actually moving and full of people when
the rock smashed the window.

I think there might be some confusion between yer bus being targeted on
the way home and another Galway reg bus, which was actually leaving the
car park after dropping off the Bucaneers team.
From what I hear some degenerates thought is was the Galway team bus
and smashed windows (allegedly).

GuisaSaigon
09/11/2006, 1:15 PM
I think there might be some confusion between yer bus being targeted on
the way home and another Galway reg bus, which was actually leaving the
car park after dropping off the Bucaneers team.
From what I hear some degenerates thought is was the Galway team bus
and smashed windows (allegedly).

GUST have apparently been given an estimate of €1200-€1400 the repair the damage done to the bus. This money will come out of funds raised by hard working supporters for their club. This money will not go into the EL but instead it'll go into a bus company's back pocket. All because a bunch of little sh!tes were allowed out past their bedtime.

steno
09/11/2006, 8:45 PM
as ive said already if we dont push are clubs the gards and the fai to get rid of them then nothin will happen as usual its up to the decent fans. Also i want to stress the point that is not all teenagers who are schooligans im 15 and am sick off being looked at like a scumbag ive been trying to organise a group of decent Bohs fans to walk out of Dalymount with away supporters and make sure the schooligans dont get near them or there buses

That is really a job for the gardai or even the club stewards. A garda presence would go along way to preventing any of this from happening. Thats also not going to stop them from going near a bus while a match is ongoing and they are outside waiting. It would be nice if there were more than two gardai at a match in and outside the ground.
These aren't football fans they are just there for a bit of a fight its not going to stop them from having a go at you or your mates. The shels link from earlier should tell you that.

BohsFans
09/11/2006, 9:02 PM
GUST have apparently been given an estimate of €1200-€1400 the repair the damage done to the bus. This money will come out of funds raised by hard working supporters for their club. This money will not go into the EL but instead it'll go into a bus company's back pocket. All because a bunch of little sh!tes were allowed out past their bedtime.

Your the even bigger fools for paying it! :eek: Let the bus company pay it FFS! :rolleyes: