PDA

View Full Version : Who will play right midfield on Wednesday?

pete
14/10/2002, 1:50 PM
Who will Mick pick?

Greenbod
14/10/2002, 2:00 PM
Sorry, Didn't see this and just asked the same question on another thread. I'd like to see him play Duff on the right, but he could put Kelly there, move Cunningham to right full and bring on O'Shea.

pete
14/10/2002, 3:03 PM
I think he'll stick with Kilbane & move Duff onto the right wing more because of lack of any real alternative than anything else. This is a must-win game & would be extreme folly to move Kelly to the right wing. I can't see Healy starting on the right but wouldn't be surprised to see him finish there.....after Kilbane runs out of stream...

Delap is out injured - remnoved from poll.

Shed End John
15/10/2002, 3:35 PM
I've given my vote to the Duffer. Probably won't happen, though AND there's a slight problem with it. Duff is very much a left-sided player. All remains to be seen. And, after Wednesday night, we'll know if we can finally use the knives we've been so patiently sharpening or whether we'll have to tolerate him for a little while longer.

Murphy Out Now!!!

pete
15/10/2002, 5:14 PM
Media speculationm is O'Shea at right back & Kelly right midfield with Kilbane retaining his place on the left.

:rolleyes:

Éanna
15/10/2002, 6:05 PM
Originally posted by pete
Media speculationm is O'Shea at right back & Kelly right midfield with Kilbane retaining his place on the left.

McCARTHY OUT :D ;)

I can´t believe anyone would contemplate doing that, it looks like a recipe for disaster :(