PDA

View Full Version : Protest song for all Teams fans (except Shels maybe?)

BohsPartisan
02/11/2006, 3:38 PM
Imagine (to the tune of the John Lennon song of the same name)

Imagine there's no Ollie,
Its easy if you try,
No John Delaney,
No FAI

Imagine if the Champions
Won it on the pitch

O O O O

You may say we are dreamers,
But we're not the only ones etc. etc.

OneRedArmy
02/11/2006, 4:33 PM
Brilliant.

A face
02/11/2006, 4:34 PM
Lads, dont let this turn into a Shels fans bashing thread. Talk about the actual situation etc. but dont start taking it out on individual fans. Just want to say it before anything starts is all.

LukeO
02/11/2006, 5:01 PM
Lads, dont let this turn into a Shels fans bashing thread.

Why? Shels got the outcome that Ollie wanted so why should we be prevented from having a go about $h€£$ ?

A face
02/11/2006, 5:04 PM
Why? Shels got the outcome that Ollie wanted so why should we be prevented from having a go about $h€£$ ?

Come on Luke, read it again .... i didn't say 'why should we be prevented from having a go about $h€£$' ..... i said fans

If Shels fans want to debate the topic being discussed then that is fine but i am just stressing that Shels fans shouldn't feel the brunt of the debate, its the club if anything.

Réiteoir
02/11/2006, 5:23 PM
Come on Luke, read it again .... i didn't say 'why should we be prevented from having a go about $h€£$' ..... i said fans

If Shels fans want to debate the topic being discussed then that is fine but i am just stressing that Shels fans shouldn't feel the brunt of the debate, its the club if anything.

Wise man once said:

"Attack the Club - not the Supporter"

Anto McC
02/11/2006, 5:30 PM
Good call A face.

Here's my 2 cents on the OP,it's f*cking pathetic :rolleyes:

Réiteoir
02/11/2006, 5:32 PM
OP?

Please tell me what this is?

Anto McC
02/11/2006, 5:34 PM
Original post or opening post,whichever you perfer

dublin15bohs
02/11/2006, 5:56 PM
class text all bohs fans you know with the song. Bohs fans are already talking about giving ollie and delaney stick for 90 minutes or some sort of protest like invading the pitch befor the game for a peaceful protest or covering the stadium in anti ollie and delaney banners.

Student Mullet
02/11/2006, 5:58 PM
Shels shouldn't take the brunt of the criticism here. They made an appeal, it was the FAI who came out with the crazy result.

LukeO
02/11/2006, 6:07 PM

Sorry, missed the "fans" bit of your first sentence.

passerrby
02/11/2006, 6:19 PM
heres some other songs to sing whenin tolka park
1. if i had a hammer
2.if i ruled the world
3. what kind of fool am i
4. your out a my league.
5. send out the clown

BohDiddley
02/11/2006, 6:30 PM
This demands unity and, er, harmony. We need all song contest entries listed, followed by a poll.

ccfcman
03/11/2006, 7:45 AM
Sit down protest, ie. block the Shels team bus?

Raheny Red
03/11/2006, 10:10 AM
class text all bohs fans you know with the song. Bohs fans are already talking about giving ollie and delaney stick for 90 minutes or some sort of protest like invading the pitch befor the game for a peaceful protest or covering the stadium in anti ollie and delaney banners.

If that happens then all sort of ****s will invade the pitch and you will end up getting scenes from the 70's and 80's British pitch invasions :D

Lim till i die
03/11/2006, 11:14 AM
Can't stand John Lennon

He annoys me almost as much as all the bleating that's going on about the Shels situation.

All the clubs voted in the FAI because of their own selfish agendas and now SHOCK, HORROR it turns out the FAI are incompetent (I know, I could hardly believe it myself) and now everyone is whinging :rolleyes:

The beds have been made, now lie in them

The only people in the League who have any right to comment on this mess are involved with U.C.D, Monaghan and Kilkenny :ball:

BohsPartisan
03/11/2006, 1:17 PM
Yeah but who really thought the FAI would just discard the rulebook altogether?

Jamjar
03/11/2006, 2:20 PM
Imagine (to the tune of the John Lennon song of the same name)
Imagine if the Champions
Won it on the pitch

I'm no lover of Shels or Ollie JailByrne, but I'm sick of this cliche 'winning it on the pitch'. Derry City fielded a suspended player and got away with it (through league incompetence). Shels have gotten a replay so if they win the league, they will have 'won it on the pitch'. Also, Derry benefitted from the Dublin City games being expunged (nice word that).

Jamjar
03/11/2006, 2:34 PM
anti ollie and delaney banners.

Isn't Anti Ollie in Wurzel Gummidge.....no wait that was Aunt Sally.

BohsPartisan
03/11/2006, 3:20 PM
Shels have gotten a replay so if they win the league, they will have 'won it on the pitch'.

They have got a replay of a game they have already lost on the pitch. Its not Pro Evo you know, where if you don't like the result, don't save the game and just replay it. :rolleyes: