PDA

View Full Version : Lock up ur sons...

Magicme
01/11/2006, 5:02 PM
...Magicme and a mate will b heading ur way for the Cobh game! God I cant wait for a proper p**s up with u lot again! We play Athlone the nite b4 so will b well up for some partying after we prob get beaten again!

BTW thanks for the invite Conor H! x :D

Conor H
01/11/2006, 5:10 PM
No worries sure we'd have to make it up to ya after the Athlone shambles.Hopefully the end of season party in Fox's after will be a top night!

Magicme
01/11/2006, 5:11 PM
Hey Athlone didnt change my image of you lot....just of teenage girls....glad I dont have daughters if that is the way they behave!

Conor H
01/11/2006, 5:18 PM
Hey Athlone didnt change my image of you lot....just of teenage girls....glad I dont have daughters if that is the way they behave!

I'd be pushed to categorise those animals as girls tbh.

corbyeire
01/11/2006, 5:19 PM
the sounds they were making in the cat fight - resembled animals of one sort or another...

galwaygirl
01/11/2006, 5:56 PM
...Magicme and a mate will b heading ur way for the Cobh game! God I cant wait for a proper p**s up with u lot again! We play Athlone the nite b4 so will b well up for some partying after we prob get beaten again!

BTW thanks for the invite Conor H! x

Nice1, looking forward to it already Magicme.
As for locking up "our sons" i think the young lads will be safe enuf, i know the age category u go 4 :eek: :D ;)

GUISAUltra
01/11/2006, 10:15 PM
No worries sure we'd have to make it up to ya after the Athlone shambles.Hopefully the end of season party in Fox's after will be a top night!

come on conor, our real end of season party isnt in foxs. its in buckley park kilkenny:D :D :D

Magicme
02/11/2006, 3:10 PM
[QUOTE=galwaygirl;566425]Nice1, looking forward to it already Magicme.
As for locking up "our sons" i think the young lads will be safe enuf, i know the age category u go 4 [QUOTE]

I meant that it would be disturbing for your sons to see such beautiful Monaghan women in town!! :D Anyways....age is but a number! ;)

Am really looking forward to it too. Staying in Athlone probably on the Friday nite and then staying in Galway Sat nite....think will have to tell my youngest that there will be no christmas this year coz mammy spent all santas money on booze!

GUISAUltra
02/11/2006, 6:24 PM
[QUOTE=Am really looking forward to it too. Staying in Athlone probably on the Friday nite and then staying in Galway Sat nite....think will have to tell my youngest that there will be no christmas this year coz mammy spent all santas money on booze![/QUOTE]

As all good santas do, hey you can just tell him theres always next year

Magicme
02/11/2006, 6:46 PM
As all good santas do, hey you can just tell him theres always next year

He's a Monaghan United fan so he is used to hearing that from bout May every year. :(

GUISAUltra
03/11/2006, 9:34 AM
hey theres always next year:D

Trainee
03/11/2006, 1:34 PM
we better warn the Bar staff in fibbers & Foxes that Magicme is comming down

Role on GUISA cocktails :)

GuisaSaigon
03/11/2006, 1:41 PM
we better warn the Bar staff in fibbers & Foxes that Magicme is comming down

Role on GUISA cocktails :)
are you not thre since 10:30 trainee ?

Trainee
03/11/2006, 1:45 PM
not yet Im dying I will be threre in 30 mins

Magicme
03/11/2006, 1:46 PM
Well things are looking good for this....will be staying in Athlone the nite b4 so means when have sobered up enough to drive will be heading straight for Galway and could be in Fibbers for a liquid lunch! My mate is so excited coz I told her how much fun I had the last time. She met some of u in Monaghan first game of the season but is dying to go on the beer with ya.

Should b fun....just a word of warning....dont let me try talk u into doing Jagemister Bombers or we will all be in a coma!

Trainee
03/11/2006, 1:49 PM
[QUOTE=Magicme;
Should b fun....just a word of warning....dont let me try talk u into doing Jagemister Bombers or we will all be in a coma![/QUOTE]

They sound nice

Conor H
03/11/2006, 1:54 PM
Magicme you've just issued some of the GUISA lads a challenge........i'm sure they'll accept.;)

Magicme
03/11/2006, 2:01 PM
Ha ha bring it on....as long as I dont break my ankle again I will be happy enough!

Feckin hopperbergs.....

Terry
03/11/2006, 2:06 PM
something tells me the only things that are going to be broke are yer bank accounts !

Magicme
03/11/2006, 2:09 PM
Havent been out on a real p*** up since broke my ankle in July so I think I deserve to blow all my hard earned money!

galwaygirl
03/11/2006, 2:20 PM
Magicme you've just issued some of the GUISA lads a challenge........i'm sure they'll accept.;)

I like your quote Conor H. We know already the GUISA girls are well able for drinkin with Magicme & can go on drinkin even after she's had to go back 2 her hotel. We're like the Energizer bunny, just keep going & going & going :D :D

Terry
03/11/2006, 2:22 PM
May have to come out of retirement for this one, sounds to good to miss !

Conor H
03/11/2006, 2:23 PM
May have to come out of retirement for this one, sounds to good to miss !

Would expect nothing less Terry.Lets have everyone there!!

Trainee
03/11/2006, 2:36 PM
Terry
u might want consider some light training in foxes tonight so u will be 100% for next

last thing u need is to pick an injury and have to go home early next saturday:eek:

Magicme
03/11/2006, 5:30 PM
Galwaygirl.....just coz I stopped drinking doesnt mean I faded.....am a bit of a bunny meself!!

Aw cant wait. Myself and my mate are just gonna sort accommodation and then we r ready to party!

GUISAUltra
04/11/2006, 9:08 AM
ah now the aul jager bombers aren't that strong, if ya want a good drink to make ya absolutely paraletic, get liquid cocaine = jagermeister and goldschlager

guaranteed 100% to put ya in a coma