PDA

View Full Version : Notes from yesterday

Rory H
01/11/2006, 11:53 AM
1]things found on the bus yesterday...6 jackets[actually normal jackets..not jumpsuits or santa costumes] left on bus..i have a good idea for most of them but anyone else missing one give me a buzz!a load of santa related items..in the bin now anyway...

2]new chorus of bogner regis goes like this

seanie connor what does he sayx2
i ****ing hate galway
and i tell you its no lie
tony cousins takes **** in the eye

thanks for all involved in the buses yesterday..bravo ,the stars and a couple others who maybe dont want to be mentioned....

3]the pitch invasions antics should not be repeated until we are 4-0 down again!was a bit stupid by everyone in hindsight!still though..patterson im tempted to order a pizza just to see if you are still wearing the jumpsuit!

cheers lads...we'll be back..and next time we'll win!

Red&White Rover
01/11/2006, 12:20 PM
1]

3]the pitch invasions antics should not be repeated until we are 4-0 down again!was a bit stupid by everyone in hindsight!still though..patterson im tempted to order a pizza just to see if you are still wearing the jumpsuit!

it was stupid, idiotic, childish...but funny all the same, and that patterson one was the funniest...to be honest i dint expect him to make it over the wall let alone out run four stewards at once!

Rovers1
01/11/2006, 1:49 PM
..patterson im tempted to order a pizza just to see if you are still wearing the jumpsuit

trust me he was wearing it for a long time after...he's framing it now i think. :D

Da Real Rover
01/11/2006, 1:50 PM
what a night to remember, 'we're gona win 6-5' and 'we only want 1'. haha class craic altogether, luved every minute of it.:D