PDA

View Full Version : Pro Evo

londonhoop
31/10/2006, 1:32 PM
does anybody here know if its possible to get an update memory card with the e/l clubs edited on to it?
Ive bought the update memory cards off ebay before and was wondering if anybody knows if an e/l version exists????

If not,why not??imagine all the clubs and a few stadiums put in too!!!

Aaron
31/10/2006, 5:13 PM
I'm in the middle of creating an option file with 18 EL teams in it. Cant do stadiums tho. Hope to get it finished soon, will keep u updated.

Teams:

Bohs
Bray
Cork
Derry
Drogs
Longford
Pats
Shels
Sligo
UCD
Waterford
Athlone
Cobh
Dundalk
Finn H
Galway
Limerick
Shamrock Rovers

kdjaC
31/10/2006, 7:44 PM
Can do stadiums just hard and complicated.

Easy enough to edit for PC and PS2 use PESFAN editor http://www.purplehaze.eclipse.co.uk/

So much quicker an OF is a PS2 option file so you can do both PC and PS2 in one swoop.

kdjac

londonhoop
02/11/2006, 12:13 PM
I'm in the middle of creating an option file with 18 EL teams in it. Cant do stadiums tho. Hope to get it finished soon, will keep u updated.

Teams:

Bohs
Bray
Cork
Derry
Drogs
Longford
Pats
Shels
Sligo
UCD
Waterford
Athlone
Cobh
Dundalk
Finn H
Galway
Limerick
Shamrock Rovers

good man,sounds quality.
how does that website work?how do you get it from your pc onto a ps memory card?

SPXcyan
02/11/2006, 12:29 PM
Does that editor only work for PES?? would be great if I could use it for other games :D

Aaron
02/11/2006, 5:50 PM
good man,sounds quality.
how does that website work?how do you get it from your pc onto a ps memory card?

Its not on a website, i have a programme for PES 6 editing. Do you have a max-drive? If not go to http://www.play.com and type in max-drive. This is like a memory stick that transfers things from your memory card to your PC. When you get the max-drive and i release the option file i will tell you how to put it on your memory card.

Does that editor only work for PES?? would be great if I could use it for other games

Yep unfortunately it only works for PES.:(

RĂ©iteoir
02/11/2006, 5:52 PM
Anyone got the secret code to unlock the Lawyers Feature in Master League mode?

dancinpants
02/11/2006, 5:53 PM
Anyone got the secret code to unlock the Lawyers Feature in Master League mode?

Excellent :D