PDA

View Full Version : Derry Away

braysnumber1
31/10/2006, 12:46 PM
Anyone going?

Bus leaves Superquinn at 12.00 on friday. Should be a good trip, Derry will have a huge crowd and will be a great atmosphere. All you lads on school mid-term better be going......

The last time i was up there we made a big mess with receipt rolls, ripped up newspapers etc same again this week i hope...

dublinwanderer
31/10/2006, 12:48 PM
shud be there, just tryin to get off work an hour early....

Stevo Da Gull
01/11/2006, 12:12 AM
I'll be goin.
On-form teams have been out-classed in the Brandywell this year (just about every team actually) so this is a big chance for the team to show Eddie what they're made of after he made it clear he would'nt keep players who were'nt performing, I know that sounds like pressure but Derry are also under pressure to keep winning, obviously the odds are stacked against us but hopeflly we'll show a bit of character - to return with anymore than 0 points.......:eek: We're all aloud to dream.

Cmon the Wanderers!:ball:

dublinwanderer
01/11/2006, 12:50 PM
got off work..... everyone who supports bray must go.........

Stevo Da Gull
03/11/2006, 9:13 PM
I'll be goin.
I can't believe I missed the bus:mad: thats the last time I ever trust that phone alarm:o , I feel like the biggest gobshtiet in County Wicklow!!

What a result though, is'nt that our second clean-sheet of the season?!
I'm delighted that we've gotten a result from the Brandywell but gutted to have missed it. From what I've heard we put up the barriers and (despite O'Flynn hitting the bar) kept them out. I know that you should look to sneak the win if you can but given the fact we've conceeded something like 16 in our last 4 games I reckon that a nil-all draw with Derry is pretty remarkable!
Well done lads, ye should be proud of yourselves!

thedoyler
03/11/2006, 9:13 PM
Amazing result, dont know how the game went, only seen the result on teletext, had an exam in college which prevented me from going :( im proud of the lads wishing i was there, our jekyll and hyde form under eddie gormley continues!

Eoingull
03/11/2006, 11:45 PM
After recent results, I logged on not knowing what to expect. A point from the Brandywell has to be celebrated. Well done lads!

Seagull
04/11/2006, 2:39 PM
One more point should see us safe...

Grasshopper 99
07/11/2006, 7:17 PM
I wouldnt say that yet, but more than likely we are, a win against bohs and then we are safe for another year.

Eoingull
08/11/2006, 12:49 PM
I think the biggest thing we have in our favour is that Waterford have a tough final two games, where they will do well to get anything out of them. I feel a point will definitely see us safe.

Cabinteelygull
16/11/2006, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=Stevo Da Gull;568116]I can't believe I missed the bus:mad: thats the last time I ever trust that phone alarm:o , I feel like the biggest gobshtiet in County Wicklow!!

Sorry to bump this up again but i just saw your post now. The exact same thing happened to me last year with the bus to Derry!! The place is cursed, cursed i tell ya! :o