PDA

View Full Version : tv celebs-foreign beer - german soccer - eanna's drinking habits

eoinh
08/10/2002, 11:38 AM
i see that some of ye are famous after TV3's show last night. i suppose that ye just happened to wander in front of the camera. i knew some faces although neil is the only one i know by name.
where can i get my autographs from? do i just contact TV3?:cool:

Gary
08/10/2002, 11:51 AM
There was a lovely hurley family photo on TV3 news on Friday night as well!!!!:)

eoinh
08/10/2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by GWA
There was a lovely hurley family photo on TV3 news on Friday night as well!!!!:)

yeah? tell me more.

Éanna
08/10/2002, 2:16 PM
Originally posted by GWA
LOL :D And to think I´m stuck in spain missing all this:eek:

Dricky
09/10/2002, 2:31 PM
Oh you poor guy stuck in the heat of spain. My heart bleeds for you, much better than travelling to Köln to see Union Berlin get hammered 7-0. Puts a nil nil at the Carlisle into perspective
But scottyshedender at least you have Bittburger!!!!! it helps

Éanna
10/10/2002, 1:40 PM
bittburger is awful P!SS altogether. Give me Murphys or Guinness anyday. And spanish beer is even worse.

Colm
10/10/2002, 3:15 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
spanish beer is even worse. I didnt think spanish beer was too bad but that could have had something to do with the 2 euro a pint price tag!:)

Éanna
10/10/2002, 3:36 PM
Originally posted by COLM
I didnt think spanish beer was too bad but that could have had something to do with the 2 euro a pint price tag!:)
I´d say it´s more to do with the fact that I really don´t like lager!

WHISKEY CON COCA COLA,POR FAVOR :D :D

Schumi
11/10/2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
And spanish beer is even worse.

Have to agree, Spanish beer is the worst I've ever tasted.

Éanna
11/10/2002, 11:44 AM
San Miguel is ok, well at least the export is, but in general it´s awful. Penny for penny (should that be cent for cent?) it´s better value than most countries though, i suppose

Colm
11/10/2002, 6:28 PM
Yeah San Miguel and Mahou are about the best of them I think, but for that price at 4am in a seedy spanish resort I'd probably drink anything!:D

btw, this thread has gone sooooo far off topic.

James
11/10/2002, 6:30 PM
hence why i moved it from cork city forum into the off topics section, and gave it a more relevant title imo

Éanna
12/10/2002, 1:50 PM
Originally posted by James
hence why i moved it from cork city forum into the off topics section, and gave it a more relevant title imo
might have known you were responsible :)