PDA

View Full Version : Possible problem

Kingdom
24/10/2006, 10:49 PM
when I open up this page:

http://foot.ie/index.php
it shows the most recent post in the support page as Dahamsta about RTID.
But when I go into the Support forum, there is no post/thread.

Que?

dahamsta
25/10/2006, 12:13 AM
northside hoop didn't like my reaction to his sh*tstirring, so he asked me to delete his account and posts. I was only too happy to help.

drinkfeckarse
30/10/2006, 8:52 AM
Another problem or maybe it's just my PC. I posted in the SPL Discussion thread earlier. On the main page it shows that I have posted the last post but when I click on the thread it doesn't show me it and has Pete's as the last post??

dahamsta
30/10/2006, 11:08 AM
I see your post there, at the end of the thread. I think your browser's cache might be wonky, I'd suggest clearing it.

drinkfeckarse
30/10/2006, 11:19 AM
Cheers Adam, a bit strange that I can see the post in this thread though even though it was after the post in the SPL thread or could that still be a wonky cache?

LeixlipRed
11/11/2006, 9:26 PM
this thread keeps coming us as unread yet I've read it several times. And I'm sick of reading it :D

drinkfeckarse
13/11/2006, 8:23 AM
On Friday I noticed that on the main page it was showing my post as being the last one posted on the support page. It showed the date as the 6th of November but I knew I hadn't posted anything so when I clicked on it my post from the 30th was the last post??

I didn't want to post anything because it obviously would've overwritten the problem.