PDA

View Full Version : Player of the year

sorbothegreek
02/07/2001, 4:34 AM
The Quick nip-Buckfast army , player of the year presentation took plase in Slashers last night, and the resipiant of the Stewie Byrne special was none other than "surprise surprise" Stewie Byrne. He wasn't able to down it in one, but he informed us that he would take it onto the bus and share it with the rest of the lads.
Anyway, Congratulations Stewie, and of course Digger, well deserved.

{P.S)_ wHAT ABOUT THE c TEAM

joe
02/07/2001, 8:05 AM
must have been a good night if you're posting at 5.34 in the morning :)

shy_irish_bitch
02/07/2001, 6:59 PM
Just a quickie to say well done to Digger, Stewie and of course Henri "H" Kenny.....and an excellent game yesterday as well henri! keep up the good work!

Sinéad
02/07/2001, 7:07 PM
Holty, holty, hes my man, if he can't do it, NO ONE can!!!! Now theres an idea.....LTFC cheerleaders!!

L O N G F O R D.......LLLLLLLLLLLongford.

Gimme an L......L
Gimme a O........O
Gimme a N........N
Gimme a G........ G
Gimme a F...........F
Gimme a O..........O
Gimme a R...........R
Gimme a D............D

LONGFORD....................:p

James
02/07/2001, 7:12 PM
and who will ye get for cheerleaders then
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM ????

shy_irish_bitch
02/07/2001, 7:22 PM
erm well i think i could think of three............any suggestions guys???hehe:p

joe
02/07/2001, 7:54 PM
I think your priority should be the opening of a creche in Flancare :p

shy_irish_bitch
02/07/2001, 8:13 PM
very true........need a job so?:D

Pauro 76
02/07/2001, 8:32 PM
Well done on Stewie Byrne and Digger receiving the Player of the Year, gutted I wasnt there, but ive been advertising the good name of Longford Town in London, got a lot of people asking what jersey i had on and all that... and also about to rob a chant off a Barnet fan i was talking down the pub.... something with our friendly neighbours in mind!!!! P.S. Not into advertsing, try the Church Pub in Kings Cross, for the best hangover cure ever!!!!! :cool:

Xlex
03/07/2001, 8:25 AM
Originally posted by Sinéad
Holty, holty, hes my man, if he can't do it, NO ONE can!!!! :p

Has Sinead lost her marbles...... He may have a sweet pass and a neat free kick.......... got his assist against Bohs.... but the fairer of the stewies needs to toughen up, not aggressively cause I realise he has a nice touch but in a attacking manner.

Also get rid of that prancing faggots run.... your a man stewie, got to act like one... big style. :)

Macy
03/07/2001, 8:58 AM
Why did everyone **** off after the team left? Jaysus, it was empty and everyone missed the Bucky Army/ Quick Nip Faction sing song!
Fair play to the C Team though - could've done none of it without you :rolleyes:
btw Sinead you are in danger of living up to every chauvinistic stereotype of the female football fan.

Sinéad
03/07/2001, 1:37 PM
Its ok........I have been slagging Holty all season, about the way he runs, the permanant sun tan that he manages to keep all season, about the way he looks in general. I got talking to him sunday night and hes not THAT bad....I got the impression of him that he was a big headed fcuk but after talking t him I don't know.......perhaps when i told him I was from Shannonside Radio he got a fright, Maybe he thought he HAD to be nice to me in order to get a mention..........Stewie Byrne still remains Number 1 :)

Xlex
03/07/2001, 2:35 PM
I'ld say mentioning Shannonside Radio scared the sh*t outta him alright!!:) or perhaps you were under the influence and he felt like taking advantage :p anyway he is probably sound........ but he runs like a prancing git....... worse when you have to see him run the entire pitch to take a free kick..... wonder why opposition supporters don't attack that.......