PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to...

Conor H
20/10/2006, 9:40 AM
..Niall o reilly and all the rest of the club executives who'll be making their presentation to the IAG in about 20 minutes.As we all know this will have a massive part in deciding if we're invited to join the elite next year......just as big as the Dundalk match.
Do the club proud lads!!No doubt they will and we have no need to worry..........we're a massive club!:cool:

GUISAUltra
20/10/2006, 9:43 AM
by the look of the presentation the last night they seemed to have everything in order and it looked pretty good so heres hoping. i just hope they changed phillips jersey in the background of the slides or harrmack wont be happy:D

GuisaSaigon
20/10/2006, 9:50 AM
After the meeting last week i have no doubt that they'll put on a great show. A lot of hard work has gone into the development of the club and the FAI cant fail to see that.Good luck lads.

Terry
20/10/2006, 9:51 AM
good article on it in the galway advertiser

http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/content/pdf/GA_1910_E1_155.pdf

Tribesman
20/10/2006, 10:14 AM
Good luck to all involved in the presenation to IAG. A lot of work has gone on behind the scenes and hopefully we will get a successful outcome.

eamo1
20/10/2006, 12:22 PM
as soon as someone knows how it went it would be much appreciated if they could tell us real genuine fans here.cheers.

Terry
20/10/2006, 12:28 PM
the results wont be published till Dec 18th (i think). Otherwise Im sure they did there best and are feeling confident !!

GUISAUltra
20/10/2006, 1:40 PM
yeah like i was saying earlier the presentation looked really good on its trial run the last day and they seemed to be pretty confident that it'd go well, so heres hoping for a good outcome

Tir Oilean
20/10/2006, 4:07 PM
All went well in Dublin today and from what i've heard the IAG were well impressed at the professional job done. These people need to become part of a hall of fame in my opinion without the hard work they've put in we would not have such a dynamic club to support.

These guys will always play down their role but when you see them in Terryland shake their hand or pat them on the back they are legends.