4. Murray (Cork C)
5. Kelly (Derry C)
6. Deery (Derry C)
7. Keegan (Drogheda)
8. Fahey (St. Pat's)
9. Byrne (Shels)
10. Sammon (UCD)
11. Mansaram (Sligo)

Each of these players have been brilliant this season and i have been most impressed with Sammon.

Dyl10
19/10/2006, 9:04 PM
4. Murray (Cork C)
8. Fahey (St. Pat's)

I think most Cork would argue bennet has been far better this season. Not to mention Gavin, Gartland, Dillon and a few others. As for Fahey he was pretty anonomious for the first half of the season

Aaron
19/10/2006, 9:07 PM
I think most Cork would argue bennet has been far better this season. Not to mention Gavin, Gartland, Dillon and a few others. As for Fahey he was pretty anonomious for the first half of the season

I thought Murray has been great this year. As for Fahey, he may only have played half a season but so too has Darren Kelly

Dodge
19/10/2006, 9:14 PM
Fahey was good for Drogs when I seen him. I woudn't have him near the team of the year though. Only Pats contendors would be Ryan in goal, Mulcahy in central midfield and maybe Molloy/Keegan upfront (but realise there's lots of competition there)

DmanDmythDledge
19/10/2006, 9:33 PM
and i have been most impressed with Sammon.
There's nobody better than him in the league for holding up the ball and link-up play.

SligoBrewer
19/10/2006, 9:44 PM
Fahey was good for Drogs when I seen him. I woudn't have him near the team of the year though. Only Pats contendors would be Ryan in goal, Mulcahy in central midfield and maybe Molloy/Keegan upfront (but realise there's lots of competition there)

are you joking?:eek:

The Stars
19/10/2006, 9:45 PM
There's nobody better than him in the league for holding up the ball and link-up play.

Sean Flannery!!!!

The Stars
19/10/2006, 9:51 PM
not the worst team sligonproud.....

Aaron
19/10/2006, 10:21 PM

Altho impressed by him, i wud argue with that statement. For me, there is no-one in Ireland better than Gary Beckett at doing this. The man has a great footballing brain, not blessed with pace but blessed with good footballing brain

micls
20/10/2006, 12:55 PM

Strangley enough no. Murray is way out ahead in our thread for player of the season. He has been absolutely immense especially since the European games. Has had a mistake or 2 but its the important goals that he has scored and his leadership has people putting him ahead of Benno.

Not gonna do a whole team but from City the players I think would be in contention would be: Devine, Murray, Bennett, Murphy, Gamble Fenn and O Donovan. I probably wouldnt have all of them in the 11(darren Kelly would be in there) but they'd be there or there about

A face
20/10/2006, 1:28 PM
Manager: Dermo Keeley

... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Buller
20/10/2006, 3:47 PM
Murphy (rovers) - definatly the best keeper in the league...
Heary (shels)
Lordon (cork)
Kelly (derry)
Oman (derry)
Ndo (shels)
Gamble (cork)
McCourt (derry) - on his game!
Martyn (derry)
Mchugh (derry)
J Byrne (shels)

Schumi
20/10/2006, 3:51 PM
Murphy (rovers)I think you're looking for this thread (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=44003).

adamcarr
20/10/2006, 3:53 PM
Why is Lordan in two peoples squads. He is our back up full back and has played around 5 times this season.

A face
20/10/2006, 4:01 PM
Why is Lordan in two peoples squads. He is our back up full back and has played around 5 times this season.

But when called upon he really did the job, fair play to him.

Dyl10
20/10/2006, 4:12 PM
Murphy (rovers) - definatly the best keeper in the league...

Well in fairness it wouldnt be too hard to be the best keeper in that league, now would it?;)

dublin15bohs
20/10/2006, 5:57 PM
Manager Sean Connor

------------------------ Devine (Cork)

Heary (Shels)----Oman (Derry)----Dillon (Shels)----?????

Kelly(Bohs)-----Fahey (Pats)-----S.Byrne (Shels)----McCourt (Derry)

----------------J.Byrne (Shels)----Molloy (Pats)

hoopy
20/10/2006, 9:19 PM
The mind boggles when some people don't think Heary's the best right full in the league. Himself and Murphy are miles ahead of anyone in their positions