PDA

View Full Version : Pats Away

Grasshopper 99
18/10/2006, 8:42 AM
So how many of you lot are going to make the trip out to the hole in inchicore(well it is just a hole in the ground)????

Should be more than usual due to our great victory against the langers.
:D :D :D

Hulsey
18/10/2006, 1:12 PM
So how many of you lot are going to make the trip out to the hole in inchicore(well it is just a hole in the ground)????

Should be more than usual due to our great victory against the langers.
:D :D :D

The one YOU missed hehehe. Sorry had to. Yeah I'm going

superfrank
18/10/2006, 1:55 PM
Don't know yet. Would love to but I'm broke.

notever
18/10/2006, 6:30 PM
Come on all you Wanderers Supporters we need as much support as we can get from now 'till the end of the season so on Friday as they say on east Coast 'beeeee there' If we can get the volume of support we had last Friday well anything is posible.Come on you Seagulls............

Hulsey
18/10/2006, 7:04 PM
Any chance of bringing all the horns from Drogheda along. The noise off them seemed to put the Drogs off so could be a valuable asset??

superfrank
18/10/2006, 7:23 PM
Yeah if you want to stand beside SDG with them blaring in yopur ear, be my guest!

iancruickshank
18/10/2006, 9:38 PM
I want a horn!!!!!!!:cool:

Ebmania
19/10/2006, 10:44 AM
How Dare you refer to the Stadium of light like that you little turds. You will pay for that on friday when we send you down the Black hole to the 1st division were you belong.

Come on the Saints

Dodge
19/10/2006, 10:50 AM
How dare you refer to it as the Stadium of Light?

Apart from that, don't be calling people turds.

BrayUnknowns
19/10/2006, 11:04 AM
How Dare you refer to the Stadium of light like that you little turds. You will pay for that on friday when we send you down the Black hole to the 1st division were you belong.

Come on the Saints

Relax FFS........... it's called Banter !

Hulsey
19/10/2006, 12:56 PM
Well it's the stadium of something but it ain't light :cool: . Fill in the blanks yourself mate :p .

Hulsey
19/10/2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah if you want to stand beside SDG with them blaring in yopur ear, be my guest!

I usually do end up near enough and grasshopper used to make a point of blowing the 3 taped together in my ear the waster. (He who missed the cork game hehehehe)

BrayZil
19/10/2006, 5:55 PM
Yea I'll defo be there 2moro night. Come on the Wanderers!!!

BrayUnknowns
20/10/2006, 11:49 AM
Saint Patrick's Athletic have little left to play for in the league this season as they prepare to face battling Bray Wanderers at Richmond Park. The Saints have been in a good run and manager John McDonnell would like to keep them in winning form ahead of the FAI Cup semi-final next weekend. Bray will be looking to put some distance between themselves and now bottom Waterford. More (http://www.irishfootballonline.com/news_story.php?newsid=5584)

Colm Tresson, Brian McGovern, Philip Keogh and Chris Deans are all out. On another night that could be our back 4 ! No reconised centre halfs to play along side Roche, Maybe Foxy ? with James taking his place in the middle of the park ?

Trevor Molloy and Dave Mulcahy out for Pats as possibly Frost who if gets booked would miss the FAI Cup Semi.

Dodge
20/10/2006, 11:51 AM
Frost is already suspended for Cup semi. Possibly dropped to allow his replacement get some time in

Hibs4Ever
20/10/2006, 10:29 PM
TERRIBLE attendance from Bray support tonight. Just as well for them though, worst team in Premier Division since Monaghan Utd

iancruickshank
20/10/2006, 11:03 PM
Your team must have been glad for the support from the under 12's in the crowd sitting next to the Bray fans, didn't hear much singing from the rest of the St. Pat's supporters.

Dodge
20/10/2006, 11:22 PM
Your team must have been glad for the support from the under 12's in the crowd sitting next to the Bray fans, didn't hear much singing from the rest of the St. Pat's supporters.

Had a pre-season kinda vibe to it

iancruickshank
21/10/2006, 8:17 AM
Must admit though,when the under 12's voices break you'll have some noise.

BrayUnknowns
23/10/2006, 9:42 AM
Back to reality in a big way on Friday night, same old mistake cost us again

iancruickshank
23/10/2006, 12:49 PM
A number of the lads seemed to have difficulty keeping their feet at vital positions in the game. At least one of the first goals was lost because of this. Simple errors seem to be costing us dearly. Lads especially in second half didn't seem up for any fight, especially for 50-50 balls.

Hulsey
23/10/2006, 1:22 PM
Shows exactly how fcuked were gonna be when Tresson leaves doesn't it? Without him in defence the lads just lost their shape, their heads and the plot. I really don't doubt we could have done a better job. Could count the amount of players who showed genuine effort on one hand (and you'd have several fingers leftover) All we ask for is effort!

Eoingull
23/10/2006, 4:19 PM
Someone is having a go at the Bray support here...just out of curiosity, how many were there? Did the Cork victory not coax one or two supporters out from under their shells?

iancruickshank
23/10/2006, 6:26 PM
Shows how key players aren't just important for how they play themselves, but also the effect they can have on those round him, especially if they're young players.

iancruickshank
23/10/2006, 6:28 PM
Eoingull: We missed your smiling face at St. Pats. How much is the fare from York???

Eoingull
24/10/2006, 3:56 PM
It's pretty cheap to fly home via Leeds. If things were a little bit more competitive for Bray in the league, I'd probably make a point of getting to more games. As it is, I'll just be back for the season finale against Sligo.