PDA

View Full Version : John Feighery is some ******

Colm
28/09/2002, 12:15 PM
He had a very poor display last night. He refused to even book players for offences that warrented a sending off. At one stage there was an awful takle on Flynny, he took out his card had a look around and then just put it back in his pocket. Also, im convinced the ball went out of play prior to Shels 2nd goal.
He wasnt much better 2 weeks ago against pats!
Hes not quite in the O'Hanlon / O'Neill category but hes getting there!

Éanna
28/09/2002, 1:30 PM
He´s a ref I used to think was alright (for a dub anyway) but he´s getting worse by the game as far as i can see. Maybe it´s senile dementia :D

eoinh
29/09/2002, 2:23 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Also, im convinced the ball went out of play prior to Shels 2nd goal.

yeah, i thought that too!:confused:

pete
30/09/2002, 10:14 AM
For a ref so whistle happy he very slow to pull out the cards. One of most indecisive refs seen this year.

In the first half Greg (i think) went on a surging run down the middle only to be hacked down from behind. There were other defenders left but 99% of the time counter attacking runs like that will get the defender a yellow card.

On another occasion after a shels tackle he eventually decided to drag the yellow card pout only to change his mind when Geoghan had a word to him.

:rolleyes:

still coity would have been lucky to get a point.

Shed End John
30/09/2002, 10:23 AM
Lads, it's pointless always blaming the ref for City's woes home or away. The ref at the Rovers home game was dire but we still came back from 2 down to win. City are useless away from the X, and ultimately it's the team and manager who have to take responsibility for, and do something about it.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Troy.McClure
30/09/2002, 8:24 PM
I dont think that anyone is blaming the ref for us loosing...

however, if a player (we'll say Stephen Goeghan) punchess another player in the leg (again we'll say Greg O'Halloran) and doesnt even get a yellow card, well then there's something wrong. IMO The tackle on Greg looked very similar to the one that he got sent off against Pats. Was he just naturally crap or just a homer? Id say just naturally crap.

If he doesnt watch himself he'll get his name on some late night radio show! :mad: :D :eek:

Gunther, Gunther who's your soul-mate,
Gunther, who's your soul-mate?

James
30/09/2002, 8:44 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure

lol.. :p

Colm
30/09/2002, 9:36 PM
If he doesnt watch himself he'll get his name on some late night radio show! :mad: :D :eek:

:D :D ;)

Troy.McClure
01/10/2002, 10:59 AM
Does any one know if that was recorded? Twas fierce funny.

niamh
01/10/2002, 11:11 AM
The ball going out so more the linesman who also had a dodgy game imo.