PDA

View Full Version : brophy form in kilkenny

mossey2006
16/10/2006, 10:42 PM
john brophy has been down in kilkenny for the past few months hasnt scored a goal confidence looks like it is gone.He is a fantastic player who will be the driving force of ucd for years to come i think he shud come back. He was dropped over the weekend which is a disgrace hes much better than any of there forwards i think the new manager picked on him to stamp down his auttority. I think it wud be better if he came back to ucd and played for the 21s or few sub aperances for the first team which wud be better than losein every week .A quality player like him needs good passes through to him but he isnt down ther and ive seen him walking round college and he even looks depressed haah pineapple stu for next ucd manager lethal manager id say hed be

CollegeTillIDie
17/10/2006, 5:22 AM
Well the Kilkenny forward line has in recent weeks featured Willie ( the goals have dried up) Doyle and John Brophy . With two forwards lacking confidence goals and decent service , a team has problems. It's a very young team and I think they will improve next year if new manager Gary Coad can add one or two to the mix next season.

DmanDmythDledge
17/10/2006, 11:44 AM
Brophy seems like a good player alright. He did well against Drogheda earlier in the season, and was unlucky not to score.

It's a very young team and I think they will improve next year if new manager Gary Coad can add one or two to the mix next season.
That's irrelevent as the loan expires at the end of the season.

CollegeTillIDie
19/10/2006, 6:49 AM
Dmand

How many players , who are loaned out by EL clubs, ever go back to their parent clubs?