PDA

View Full Version : Sligo Rovers 0-0 Waterford

sligoman
14/10/2006, 9:03 PM
2 Points dropped:(

Midgit
14/10/2006, 9:15 PM
Dey wer sh#t!! wromg attitute going into the game i suppose!! all the speculation about coner?:mad:

The Stars
14/10/2006, 9:29 PM
worse game of the season,at least it is out of the way now.
Europe is looking doubtful judging on the league table

Rovers1
14/10/2006, 9:42 PM
Rovers were terrible its as if the players think theyve done enough for one year. Seans tactical skills came into question tonight,why didnt he freshen things up? not one player was switched when it was obvious the tactics he started with werent working,why did(is) Faz still starting?...yet another bad performance from him. i feel sorry for Choice,having a young in-experienced lad goin on ahead of him,Bellew is a good prospect but we need Choice up there instead of Bellew.i heard he(choice) is carrying an injury..if he is then he should be nowhere near a football pitch!

SligoBrewer
14/10/2006, 9:48 PM
Rovers were terrible its as if the players think theyve done enough for one year. Seans tactical skills came into question tonight,why didnt he freshen things up? not one player was switched when it was obvious the tactics he started with werent working,why did(is) Faz still starting?...yet another bad performance from him. i feel sorry for Choice,having a young in-experienced lad goin on ahead of him,Bellew is a good prospect but we need Choice up there instead of Bellew.i heard he(choice) is carrying an injury..if he is then he should be nowhere near a football pitch!

Faz played well enough tonight. he was no worse than any1 else except maybe peersy and o'grady there tonite! Get off Faz's Back!:mad:

Red&White Rover
14/10/2006, 10:50 PM
Faz played well enough tonight. he was no worse than any1 else except maybe peersy and o'grady there tonite! Get off Faz's Back!:mad:

Peersy was our best player bar singh! he got MOTM!

landrover
15/10/2006, 12:47 AM
very disappointing. worst game i've seen in the showgies this year. we'll finish fifth which is a pity cos i think we are capable of third. players were not up for the game at all. they must have thought waterford would lie down. THINK AGAIN!! there will be no easy games. look at Bray beating Cork last night. that should have been the spark for the players to say to themselves "lets get three points nearer Cork". Didn't happen!

red bellied
15/10/2006, 12:52 AM
The display too night was embaressing, it was ****i n rubbish. Long ball stuff all night, 60 foot balls dropping in on Singhs head was the main tactic, at this rate I could be the manager.

roversforever
15/10/2006, 7:31 AM
i think you are all being a bit harsh on the boys.waterford defended well and made it very difficult for us.any team in the league would have struggled to break them down last night.however the game was crying out for him to change it.his plan was not working but still nothing changed.why on earth have choice on the bench if you're not going to use him?if he's fit enough to be on the bench then he's fit enough to play.it looks to me like he has no confidence in choice.3 minutes against killester and nothing last night.bellew on ahead of him???

roversforever
15/10/2006, 9:43 AM
Honestly Roversforever i dont think you should be speaking about individuals on this forum and either you or the mods should edit or delete your last line. Anyway the lad did nothing bar having the craic.

ok i've edited it,sorry if i caused offence.ya he was having the craic but the way he spoke to our event controller when he walked away was out of order.anyway i won't say anymore about!

Fivesilver
15/10/2006, 1:31 PM
Look at all the injuries we've had over the last few weeks. It's a young team, and they're probably pretty knackered at this stage. Could be the Cup semi is messing a bit with people's concentration as well.
To be honest, Europe through the league looks beyond us, given the run of games coming up. If they are running on fumes, I'd prefer they give whatever they have got left on the 29th.
Now is the time - with weary legs and minds - to be giving encouragement, rather than abuse.

SligoBrewer
15/10/2006, 2:01 PM
Peersy was our best player bar singh! he got MOTM!

i know! i said that they were thet were the better players

red arrow
15/10/2006, 5:03 PM
i agree we didnt play that well but we had 13 offsides given against us. in the second half there were two disgraceful decisions given against us by the linesman. we were clearly onside and possibly could have scored. i also agree that foyzer seems to have put on weight he was lighter at the beginning of the seasons (i s he drinking he needs to be sorted out) was turner injured? anybody answer. we must keep encouraging the players after all they are very young and are having a long hard season. the big game is sunday 29th ( i think we can do it but would nt rule a replay hope not though) if we can give the right ball to harpil he can be our match winner with mansaram scoring . at this stage all speculation. dont rule out choice being our trump card as i have said before he is a good player and will get his chance. the next two games are vital for two reasons . one to remain injury free and two to learn from two of the best teams in the country. keep the faith lads our season is not over by a long shot

sligoman
15/10/2006, 5:13 PM
Hey what about that pass from Sligoman to Turner anybody see it ? :)No, must have missed that?;) :p

Midgit
16/10/2006, 8:59 AM
Nobody shone against Waterford exept peers! tells the story of the game if a central defender is man of the match!
Very depressing to watch!!!!!

SligoBrewer
16/10/2006, 9:17 AM
Nobody shone against Waterford exept peers! tells the story of the game if a central defender is man of the match!
Very depressing to watch!!!!!

true, true