13/10/2006, 10:59 PM
semi line up is
quarryvale v kilmore
cabinteely or st catherines v monaghan united
i fancy a kilmore v monaghan final dont know who will win though

Quarryvale are a decent side

CollegeTillIDie
14/10/2006, 11:31 AM
Kilmore are only in Women's football less than 3 years. Quarryvale have had an underage structure in place for more than 5 years. On the basis that the players have come up through a system at Quarryvale alone, you would have to say they may have an edge. However Kilmore play in a higher division of the DWSL, which again my have a bearing. Then again in Cup football anything is possible.

prinz
18/10/2006, 7:21 PM
kilmore beat quarryvale i think in extra time so 1 down 1 to go any ideas when the final would be

soccerc
18/10/2006, 7:59 PM
kilmore beat quarryvale i think in extra time so 1 down 1 to go any ideas when the final would be

no it was on penalties, second time this season that Quarryvale have exited a semi final at that stage.

Magicme
23/10/2006, 8:48 AM
Compliments of www.monaghanunited.ie

Monaghan United Ladies reached their second final of the season with a 6-4 victory over Cabinteely in the Leinster Junior Cup semi-final on Sunday. The ladies progressed with the help of an Orla Callan hat-trick, 2 goals from Charlene Graham and one from Michaela Newell.
Although obviously an Ulster side, United's ladies have kindly been accommodated in Leinster competitions. Their opponents in the final will be Kilmore from County Wexford, the final to take place on Sunday 5 November at the AUL Complex in Clonshaugh, Dublin.