PDA

View Full Version : Mons game at 5pm

Rambler1
12/10/2006, 7:49 PM
Kickoff for the Mons game has been brought forward to 5 PM.....

don ramo
12/10/2006, 11:40 PM
why five waht an awkward time whats wrong with 7 our in mons case 3 afternoon kickoff do they even want supporters:eek:

nismo
13/10/2006, 5:39 PM
to facilitate them,we never get that treatment in any other ground

don ramo
15/10/2006, 1:59 AM
well that was hard fought unluky for davin wished he got a goal for all his effort but why do most teams know that if we get a 2 goal lead well let them back in the game we need to be ruthless no messin about "i dont mean tricks and flicks but keepin the other team under pressure" we ease up a bit after gettin a goal our two and i hate being negative but there catchin on, hope we win the remainin games and have sometin to go for come the rovers game and we can just have to be ruthless

monutdfc
16/10/2006, 8:20 AM
to facilitate them,we never get that treatment in any other ground
Yes you do. We play our home games v Cobh on Sundays at 3pm. Dundalk have a reciprocal arrangement with Cobh whereby games between the clubs are played on Saturday afternoons to suit flight times.
I would guess that the 5pm ko time rather than 3pm was chosen by Cobh.

Magicme
16/10/2006, 8:36 AM
Yes you do. We play our home games v Cobh on Sundays at 3pm. Dundalk have a reciprocal arrangement with Cobh whereby games between the clubs are played on Saturday afternoons to suit flight times.
I would guess that the 5pm ko time rather than 3pm was chosen by Cobh.

Agree.

rammie
16/10/2006, 11:34 AM
agree... Dundalk and Mon facilitate us

Rebal Boy
16/10/2006, 7:55 PM
I was at this game. 1st half was boring, but 2nd half was good. Good win for Rams. They badly needed that. Hopefully they'll go on to beat Limerick on Saturday.

ramblers
17/10/2006, 5:42 PM
It was George Mellericks half time talk that made the good second half!!!