PDA

View Full Version : Damien Dupuy

Latcheko
12/10/2006, 1:57 PM
Howdy. Hey, I understood that ye had signed him in the transfer window. What happened? IMO ye'd be well in contention with him on the books. He was outstanding when he played for us.

razor
12/10/2006, 2:00 PM
Last I heard he was playing with Mayfield Utd in the MSL but heard since he has gone off out foreign, Belgium i think???

Dj Duffer
12/10/2006, 2:56 PM
I think hes gone backk 2 either france Or switzerland playin professional again.. Real pity he couldnt play for us we badly needed him..

Comic Book Guy
12/10/2006, 6:55 PM
According to the manager's programme notes Ramblers could not sign him as he was registered with his previous club as an amateur, if he was registered as a professional we could have signed him.:confused:
What got to Stephen Henderson (I think) was that Cork City signed an amateur player from the states so I think he was ****ed off with the double standards? I am open to correction on this.

Latcheko
13/10/2006, 11:42 AM
Ta for the responses comrades. 'Tis a pity that ye're not looking like going up instead of those two Dublin clubs. But sure ye've still ourselves and Rovers to play so there's something to aim for. Best of luck... um, except against us;) .

looping
13/10/2006, 7:54 PM
Ta for the responses comrades. 'Tis a pity that ye're not looking like going up instead of those two Dublin clubs. But sure ye've still ourselves and Rovers to play so there's something to aim for. Best of luck... um, except against us;) .

thanks latcheko even though i don t think i know u do i??:rolleyes:
well i m back in switzerland at the moment until the end of the year coz the league wouldn t let me play
best of luck to everybody
cheer up!

damo

Latcheko
16/10/2006, 4:03 PM
Howya Looping,
No you don't know me but you may have seen me staring at you in awe up in Terryland :o . Take it easy dude.

rambler14
21/02/2007, 6:40 PM
Wats the story with Dupuy for this season i thought he was coming back to start the season with us?

John83
21/02/2007, 7:39 PM
thanks latcheko even though i don t think i know u do i??:rolleyes:
well i m back in switzerland at the moment until the end of the year coz the league wouldn t let me play
best of luck to everybody
cheer up!

damo
Who are you playing for in Switzerland Damo? Some of the UCD lads have mentioned possible road trips in the past. :)