PDA

View Full Version : State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III (Bush humour)

pete
10/10/2006, 4:24 PM
Reading some excerpts from Bob Woodwards latest book in the Sunday Times last sunday & must say shows up Bush as even worse clown than I thought. Rumsfeld given free reign & Bush clueless what happenening around him.

I must say I started to read the original 'Bush at War' book but got bored or distracted & never finished.

I can understand how Bush got elected first time but always amazed how he re-elected.

:rolleyes:

He loves to cuss, gets a jolly when a mountain biker wipes out trying to keep up with him, and now we're learning that the first frat boy loves flatulence jokes. A top insider let that slip when explaining why President Bush is paranoid around women, always worried about his behavior. But he's still a funny, earthy guy who, for example, can't get enough of fart jokes. He's also known to cut a few for laughs, especially when greeting new young aides, but forget about getting people to gas about that.

ken foree
16/10/2006, 6:46 PM
I can understand how Bush got elected first time but always amazed how he re-elected.

:rolleyes:

one more time for pete: karl rove engineered gay marriage wedge issue drove 3 million fundamental christian loonies to the polls coupled with diebold touchscreen tinkering/vote suppression in ohio = bush win. pulling osama's tape out of the closet four days before the election didn't hurt either.