PDA

View Full Version : Anyone u13 in the Naas area??

Rob G
09/10/2006, 8:49 PM
Hello everyone,

Firstly I'll apologise for two things...
My first ever post here and its a wanted notice! and second this may not be the correct place to post this, so if its not then please remove it moderator.

Now to what I wanted to say.
I'm a coach/manager/guardian/mentor or generally a combination of all in Naas. I have a team of currently u13s that have been playing together for the last 4 years but we have lost a lot of players this year due to moving schools (second level) etc.. and I'm looking to get a couple.
If anybody here is from the Naas, Kildare area and knows someone born in 1993 who'd like to play football in Kildare then please pm me!
I know the seasons up and running but we're currently down to 12 players and I've just heard that one of the lads has broken his arm!!
They're a great bunch of kids who just want to play football and if I cant get a few more players we'll be in real trouble soon...
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help... and apologise once again if this post is not allowed.

Rob G
14/10/2006, 7:12 PM
A quick update on the above post...
Firstly thank you to those that have pm'd me.
I have two new players coming to training next week.
If there is anybody else that is interested please let me know sooner rather than later.
Thanks again,