PDA

View Full Version : A Limerick favour!

corbyeire
09/10/2006, 7:44 PM
rovers 2-0 up and limerick 10 men in tolka - enough said:eek:

supppose limerick did us the favours earlier in the season!

GUISAUltra
09/10/2006, 7:49 PM
knew they wouldnt do us any favours

corbyeire
09/10/2006, 7:55 PM
3-0 ht :P

Paddyfield
09/10/2006, 8:32 PM
knew they wouldnt do us any favours

On the contrary GUISAUltra, on the contrary.
Limerick didn't lose to Shamrock Rovers all season... until tonight. We took a scatter of points from them. Thanks a bunch Lims!

Tribalhooie
09/10/2006, 9:00 PM
we will do it all on our own. believe in our team and let the good times roll on. dowdie and murph will sink the harps. roll on terryland v dundalk.

Conor H
09/10/2006, 9:01 PM
Oi hooie-you going to Ballybofey Saturday ya?:cool:

JW.
10/10/2006, 10:39 AM
I was at this game, and Limerick played like a team with not a great deal to play for. To be fair, they tried to pass the ball around, but things conspired against them. They initially gave away a messy goal, then had their keeper sent off (after which he made lewd gestures at the Rovers fans that really should prompt the authorities to ban him for a few games) and Andy Myler scored directly from the free-kick.
Rovers went 3-0 up but Limerick got one back and could even have scored again. John Lester has great ability if his fitness improves and they've a few decent players.
Tommy Lynch is a good manager and if he stays on next season, I'll be looking for nice odds on them winning the league.

GUISAUltra
10/10/2006, 1:04 PM
On the contrary GUISAUltra, on the contrary.
Limerick didn't lose to Shamrock Rovers all season... until tonight. We took a scatter of points from them. Thanks a bunch Lims!

what i meant paddy was that i knew they wouldnt do us any favours on monday night because the way they played against us rvers would beat them fairly easily