PDA

View Full Version : Be Uniteds Twelfth Man

Patrick Dunne
09/10/2006, 4:14 PM
Galway United are holding an information night for supporters to launch to above campaign and to explain in detail the process by which teams will be chosen for next years FAI Eircom League.

This meeting will be held in the Warwick Hotel, Salthill on this Thursday, 12th
October at 8.30pm. All supporters welcome to attend.

For further details on "Be United's Twelfth Man", check out www.galwayunitedfc.ie.

ramblers
09/10/2006, 4:31 PM
I have to say I hope you guys go up.

Over the years I have had many trips to Galway and always admire the set up you have.

Best of Luck with it.

Tribalhooie
09/10/2006, 4:49 PM
hey rambler thanks and on many trips to st colemans park we have stayed overnight and had always had a good time even though the results were not in our favour.

GUISAUltra
09/10/2006, 7:16 PM
yeah even though we didnt get a good result last year at the end of the season we still had one of the best nights out all year. love going to cobh

Patrick Dunne
12/10/2006, 1:07 PM
Hope to see you later on in the Warwick ...

GuisaSaigon
12/10/2006, 1:11 PM
Who here is going to the Warwick tonight?

DanGU FC
12/10/2006, 1:36 PM
The following will be discussed at this evenings public meeting in the Warwick Hotel

# The structure of the premiership bid
# Our plans for the remainder of this season and our planning for next season to date
# How you can play your part

Read Full Press Release Here (http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/press/be-uniteds-12th-man---public-meeting.html)

eamo1
12/10/2006, 1:43 PM
if someone could go into a bit more detail here tomorrow what was disscussed at it that would be appreciated.the 3 main points to be discussed are very interesting indeed.

Terry
12/10/2006, 2:44 PM
Wont make it tonight, no babysitter available. If someone could post or PM me a summary of what is planned it would be very much appreciated.

GalwayFrancis
12/10/2006, 5:34 PM
ill take notes