PDA

View Full Version : Dunphy suggests EPL manager

desaintsno.12
09/10/2006, 2:48 PM
http://www.eleven-a-side.com/euro2008/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=24823

Mr A
09/10/2006, 2:51 PM
Bloody hell!

Honestly now, did anybody here see those comments coming? Fair play to Dunphy on this one.

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 3:02 PM
In a patronising way. If his pal traitor was national team manager after sat he'd be backing him to the hilt.

Guy's a joke.

KOH

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 3:12 PM
Dummy still adores him though. Pathetic..........

He must have had to look up who the EL managers were.

KOH

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 3:27 PM
Actually you are wrong NY Hoop about his friend, Keane would have to considered a deserter not a traitor as you said. You need to get these statements correct when they are ones that could so easily be considered inflammatory by some people.

Take advise from you?:D Check out the dictionary son.

KOH

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 3:40 PM
You seem to be consistently incorrect in your observations, not advise just pointing out that you are wrong again :D ;) Sorry for laughing.

That's merely your opinion and it's wrong.

Laughing? No problem I always laugh at sligo fans here!

KOH

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 3:53 PM
How long to think all that up? You must have a headache with jealousy? But thanks for the continuing entertainment!

Minnows coming from a sligo fan? LOL!!

KOH

gustavo
09/10/2006, 4:01 PM
!

Minnows coming from a sligo fan? LOL!!

KOH

Last time I checked we had a higher average attendance than you , had more full time pros than you and were in a higher division than you but if you want to live in the past thats ok.

desaintsno.12
09/10/2006, 4:01 PM
when is roddy going to suggest he should have the job???? its long over due at this stage

desaintsno.12
09/10/2006, 4:19 PM
ur da would beat up his da.....lads start a seperate thread for little school girl arguments :rolleyes:

dcfcsteve
09/10/2006, 4:19 PM
Yes i am very jealous of you i can only compare it with when i look out of my window at home and see a homeless person who has been on the street for over 20 years, yes i think what a great life that must be NY never known if a local council will take pity on him and give them a home or will the poor old fella just fade away ! I just fill up with envy and as is very well known in the medical world, when you are jealous it is common that you get a headache straight away. ;) No but great come back NY Hoop you ever think of being a stand up ? :D

Can you two ladies please shut up with the girly bitch-fight........? :rolleyes:

Back to Dunpy - he must've banged his head to now be saying something positive about the EL.

Maybe he's just using us as a stick to beat Stan with.

Let's not forget that Kerr was a highly rated EL Manager, but got slaughtered in the Irish job. The squad just isn't good enough at the moment - I don't care who you appoint, we're still going to struggle IMO.

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 4:20 PM
Utterly destroyed here. Sligo fans getting obsessed with Rovers again.

You have delusions of adequacy.

KOH

BohDiddley
09/10/2006, 4:21 PM
What a chameleon. How does he square that with his bad-mouthing of the league in the Tribune?

wws
09/10/2006, 4:22 PM
The squad just isn't good enough at the moment - I don't care who you appoint, we're still going to struggle IMO.

Finally we agree on something! :D

totally true (I'd go further and say that defeat in cyprus was always on the cards and well signalled in advance - ie the last time we played em)

desaintsno.12
09/10/2006, 4:23 PM
i reckon it could be more of an effort by him to make stan look bad and not him saying the league is getting better.i know he talks about stephen kenny and derry against psg but dunphy is a **** who has always put the league down

monzo
09/10/2006, 4:25 PM
Dunphy repeated this on Seoige and O'Shea just a while ago. Pat Dolan was along with him - God is he huge.

NY Hoop
09/10/2006, 4:27 PM
Finally we agree on something! :D

totally true (I'd go further and say that defeat in cyprus was always on the cards and well signalled in advance - ie the last time we played em)

Last 2 times we played them we were fortunate. In the flattering 4-0 win traitor was superb and they had 2 off the line. Last year was awful too but at least we had a proper keeper.

Dummy has always put the league down. He hates to be asked where his only medal in football came from.

KOH