PDA

View Full Version : Cobh Game & directions.

KCFC
19/09/2002, 11:02 AM
We need a win. :mad:

For the love of God we need a win.

Hope new keeper Danny O'Leary makes a difference. Ex- Rovers man Tommy Dunne seems a very useful addition to the team.

Surely thats the defence sorted.
We are creating bags of chances but can't put it in the net.

Hopefully the return of Philly Gorman will do the trick.

Heading down to Cobh saturday night. Anybody got directions to the pitch and best place to park etc.??

I know how to get to the stone bridge to Great Island. Where then?

Slainte

joe
19/09/2002, 3:47 PM
you can either go right or left from the bridge - going right is probably handiest as it avoids the one-way system in the town. stay on the same road until you're just coming into the town. there's a skew bridge and a statoil station on the left and just a bit after that you take a left (the turn sorta sneeks up on you, but you'll know it from the pink shop on the corner). Now you're heading stright up hill, near the top of which the road narrows a lot. after this you take the next left and then quickly come to a cross roads. turn right and the ground is right there - there's usually plenty of parking on the street, just don't block any of the residents' gateways :D

pete
19/09/2002, 4:04 PM
I always thought Cobh & Drogs directions were the same. Both towns are on a hill so find your way to top of the hill & pitch can't be too far way.

;)

KCFC
19/09/2002, 4:11 PM
hope I'll be asking for directions to the 'cross in a few seasons :)