PDA

View Full Version : Season is now over

ramblers
06/10/2006, 9:37 PM
Well last week it was nearly over this weekit is definetly over.

We will be lucky to finish in the top 4 now Limerick are closing in.

Battery Rover
06/10/2006, 9:52 PM
A match that you somehow managed to lose 2-1 when ye should have won at least 6-2.

Three great goals in the match. An excellent header by McGee and then an excellent free kick that got ye back into the game. Then in the second half your keeper throws out the ball Rossiter intercepts and thunders it back over your keepers head into the net.

Up until that Cobh had all the possession in the second half and if you striker had been on form and Danny O'Leary and Jim Sheridan not playing out of their skins the three points were definitely yours.

In the end we won 2-1 but deserved on the performance in the second half f*ck all

Comic Book Guy
07/10/2006, 8:26 AM
Got a report from a buddy who was at the game, his report is pretty much what Battery Rover said, he could not believe how they managed to lose a game they should have won at least 5 or 6-2. Another huge keeper error for the 2nd week in a row.
It seems to me that the club have put a lot into the team this year with shag all coming back. :mad: :mad: :mad:

nismo
08/10/2006, 12:10 PM
hendo Out!!!!!

rammie
09/10/2006, 3:33 PM
Last season because of our poor defense Hendo brought in two CB,s ....... our defensive record is still sh**e,.... he brought in a striker, that has made ***k all return,... he let Brosy go .... he doesn't play Falvy, and persists in playing players out of position...... it's no wonder things are the way they are,the players must be totally confused at this stage,.... With Hendo at the helm next year we're going nowhere.. it won't be a case of third time lucky, and for a manager who has WON nothing, he gets rewarded with a three year contract... surley be to God, Barry has to explain the reasoning behind that decision. So is there any light at the end of the tunnel???

ramblers
09/10/2006, 4:19 PM
I agree Rammie.

I said months ago when he was given the 3 year deal that it was a mistake and people had a go at me.

Since he got the new contract things have gone downhill. He has made some mistakes as you outlined above and before I have shown we were a better team when brosie played in the back 4 then without him.