PDA

View Full Version : Never been to Station Road before...

holidaysong
04/10/2006, 3:01 PM
Hi, I'm heading down to the game on Saturday and don't know whether to bus it or train it...
As the name suggests I assume it is quite close to the train station? How far does it take to get to the ground from here? Would I make it back to the station for the 5.15 train to Dublin after the game on Saturday ok?
How far is the bus station to the ground?

Any help would be great. :)

Dodge
04/10/2006, 3:19 PM
Ground is no more than 5 minutes walk from station. Can't give you any other help...

dfx-
04/10/2006, 3:32 PM
The trains go straight past the ground after the station. It's literally a three minute walk out of the station, over a bridge and there's the ground.

holidaysong
04/10/2006, 3:33 PM
Thanks Dodge - With a 3pm KO we should definitely make the 5.15 train back to Dublin.

Schumi
04/10/2006, 3:39 PM
Thanks Dodge - With a 3pm KO we should definitely make the 5.15 train back to Dublin.If you stay out of the bar you will.

steno
04/10/2006, 3:57 PM
Take the train, literally lands you on our doorstep. Take a right out of the station and go over the bridge, ground is on the left you will see it as you are on the bridge anyway.

harpskid
04/10/2006, 7:40 PM
Take the train, literally lands you on our doorstep. Take a right out of the station and go over the bridge, ground is on the left you will see it as you are on the bridge anyway.

Doesn't literally land you on the doorstep if you have to walk out of the station and over the bridge to get there...:D

Schumi
05/10/2006, 12:51 PM
Doesn't literally land you on the doorstep if you have to walk out of the station and over the bridge to get there...:D
Depends how big the step is I suppose.

holidaysong
05/10/2006, 3:10 PM
I need to get back to Dundalk asap after the game so I'll miss the Ireland game - the whole club vs. country thing...