PDA

View Full Version : Ollie wants replay/Threatens Bohs with court

Block G Raptor
04/10/2006, 10:48 AM
http://www.bohemian-fc.com/home/media/shels_demand_replay_or_possible_court_action/

OneRedArmy
04/10/2006, 11:15 AM
I was wondering how long this would take.

Regardless of the result of the case it will be a pyrrhic victory for Ollie as by taking this to Court, he will ensure his own team, as well as any other club side and the international teams, won't be able to take part in international competitions (due to UEFA ban on appealing national football association decisions).

Biting off his nose to spite his face seems to best describe this.

Mind you Ollie has never been one to see beyond the walls of Richmond Rd so thats hardly surprising.:(

John83
04/10/2006, 11:27 AM
Did he go to court in the end over the Marney thing? If so, would it be possible to get this thrown out on the grounds that he agreed that a points deduction was appropriate for playing an ineligable player in the past? Or is precident just not that important legally?

God, I can't stand Ollie. If he get the league barred from Europe, I would hope he sees Shelbourne allocated to the first division next year. Or go bust. Or get chucked out of the league entirely. Honestly, Shels fans, it's nothing against the club, but people who act like Ollie make me wish that duels weren't outlawed.

desaintsno.12
04/10/2006, 11:32 AM
dat fat troll does the league more harm den good

passerrby
04/10/2006, 11:45 AM
the last scream of a dying swan

BohsPartisan
04/10/2006, 11:59 AM
the last scream of a dying swan

Overfed duck more like.

OneRedArmy
04/10/2006, 12:05 PM
How is he going to juggle paying the Revenue, paying the players and paying the lawyers?

Hopefully Bohs treat him like a bad smell and ignore.

And as for "profits to charity", purleaaase........:rolleyes:

pete
04/10/2006, 12:14 PM
Regardless of the result of the case it will be a pyrrhic victory for Ollie as by taking this to Court, he will ensure his own team, as well as any other club side and the international teams, won't be able to take part in international competitions (due to UEFA ban on appealing national football association decisions).(

I was wondering when someone would mention this football law. Does anyone know when this came in as Ollie has been to court regularily in the past...

Mr A
04/10/2006, 12:22 PM
I think a European ban and a season decending into farce are but a small price to pay for Ollie Bryne's gallant quest to rid Irish football of incompetence and unfairness.

refjohn
04/10/2006, 12:56 PM
Hope he goes to court - hires lawyers etc... then loses league by 4 points so it's all in vain:)

sfc red
04/10/2006, 1:44 PM
dat fat troll does the league more harm den good

Can you speak the English?

drummerboy
04/10/2006, 1:53 PM
Any word on when Shels are moving out of Tolka, its all gone very quiet.

Lim till i die
04/10/2006, 1:53 PM

He done find dem Byrne bad man :p

steno
04/10/2006, 2:02 PM
Overfed duck more like.

Turkey, your both wrong

pete
04/10/2006, 2:34 PM

Moderator: Please stay on topic (i.e. Ollie Byrne)

Jerry The Saint
04/10/2006, 4:59 PM
Any word on when Ollie Byrne is moving out of Tolka...?

sfc red
04/10/2006, 6:11 PM

Early next season.

Red&White
04/10/2006, 10:43 PM
Please stay on topic (i.e. Ollie Byrne)

Nicest thing he's ever been called.

TonyD
05/10/2006, 12:14 PM

That rather large ugly gentleman has a negative rather than a positve effect on the league.

That do ?:p

NY Hoop
05/10/2006, 12:50 PM
Keely in the sun today backs the criminal:rolleyes:

But he does make a good point that CHF should have been allowed to finish the season with the FAI picking up the players wages tab.

KOH

Schumi
05/10/2006, 1:12 PM
Keely in the sun today backs the criminal:rolleyes: Nothing to do with a potential vacancy down Tolka/Santry way I'm sure. :rolleyes:

But he does make a good point that CHF should have been allowed to finish the season with the FAI picking up the players wages tab.And the manager's too I suppose.

Lim till i die
05/10/2006, 1:13 PM
I wouldn't think that swap deal would go down too well with the boez faithful.

LMAO :D

hoopy
05/10/2006, 7:28 PM
Nothing to do with a potential vacancy down Tolka/Santry way I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Too right. It's a fact now that Keely had accepted Ollie's offer to take over if Nutsy jumped ship

Aaron
05/10/2006, 8:27 PM
Where the hell did my rant go??:mad: I enjoyed my wee go at Oily!!

sfc red
06/10/2006, 8:37 AM
Too right. It's a fact now that Keely had accepted Ollie's offer to take over if Nutsy jumped ship

"It's a fact"? Are you a Bohemians supporter?

Did nobody learn their lessons from the Fenlon saga that 90% of your "facts" are complete nonsense?

BohsPartisan
06/10/2006, 8:49 AM
"It's a fact"? Are you a Bohemians supporter?

Did nobody learn their lessons from the Fenlon saga that 90% of your "facts" are complete nonsense?

Its a fact that Fenlon was all set to take the job until he was told he wasn't going to be able to splash the cash on transfer fees.

BohsPartisan
06/10/2006, 8:50 AM
That's a bit out of line TBH.

:rolleyes: Its only a joke ffs. Grow up.

bluemovie
06/10/2006, 9:08 AM
I wouldn't think that swap deal would go down too well with the boez faithful.

Classic :D

sfc red
06/10/2006, 9:35 AM
Its a fact that Fenlon was all set to take the job until he was told he wasn't going to be able to splash the cash on transfer fees.

FACT! :rolleyes:

BohsPartisan
06/10/2006, 1:11 PM
FACT! :rolleyes:

Point of information:
Rolly eyed Smilies alone are not an adequate refutation of any arguement. :p

(But Sticky out tongue ones get you bonus points)