PDA

View Full Version : citys best striker

jbrazil
28/06/2001, 11:24 PM
????

joe
29/06/2001, 8:57 AM
has to be Skippy - no question about it.

Jim Smith
29/06/2001, 9:33 AM
No doubt about it - Morely gets the vote.

James
29/06/2001, 10:40 AM
its gotta be Skippy. And currently he's our best central midfielder given the performance he displayed in the Stupid cup in Longford.

Neil
29/06/2001, 11:04 AM
Morley: class act

Éanna
29/06/2001, 11:32 AM
Don't like the guy, but Morley it is. More a case of not any of the others than anything else. Hopefully the new lads will turn out good.

James
15/03/2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
Don't like the guy, but Morley it is. More a case of not any of the others than anything else. Hopefully the new lads will turn out good.

dont like the guy eh eanna.. kinda contradicts what u've said recently hasnt it

dalo
15/03/2002, 9:00 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
Don't like the guy, but Morley it is. .

jez is there anyone in the cork city team you like? surely not another conspiracy theory about pat aswell.

btw pat I suppose. although at the moment that's not saying a whole lot given that pat is 2 seasons past his sell by date (alas) and could/can be a lazy sod

patsh
15/03/2002, 9:12 AM
I find it a bit strange that John Caulfield is not included. Or are there too many people posting on this forum that do not like him? :p
That said, Morley has been one of the best to ever grace the LoI/BGL/eL............ :)

dalo
15/03/2002, 10:00 AM
i know it belongs to another area of foot.ie but what about the best striker ever to grace the national league/loi/el other than ccfc strikers.

I suggest Liam Coyle/ Stephen Geoghean (sic) Glen Crowe of the present bunch. Of the past players what about Mick Byrne, Vasco da gama?

mouldymurphy
15/03/2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
I find it a bit strange that John Caulfield is not included.
what about colin p :confused:

Éanna
15/03/2002, 1:54 PM
Originally posted by dalo
jez is there anyone in the cork city team you like? surely not another conspiracy theory about pat aswell.
nothing like that. he's just not the kind of striker I particularly like in terms of the way he plays- thats not to say he's a bad plyaer. He's excellent, just not a guy I'd pick if there were viable alternatives

James
15/03/2002, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by mouldymurphy

what about colin p :confused:

haha the reason for colin p not being there origninally is cause i resurectde this thread from arounf august time, before any of ye had heard of him just cause of that classic quote from eanna saying he hated morely...which i found unbeleivable, cause the guys a legend ..

well done pat morely and fcuk the begrudgers man

Pablo
15/03/2002, 2:29 PM
What has Morley ever done only be the second all time goalscorer in the league and City's top scorer for god knows how many seasons........i agree with Eanna...he's **** ;)

ccfcman
16/03/2002, 9:37 AM
why the hell is that dipstick hartigan there????

Éanna
16/03/2002, 1:45 PM
Originally posted by James
classic quote from eanna saying he hated morely

where did I say I hated him?! I just said i didn't like the guy! He still an excellent player! :rolleyes: