PDA

View Full Version : The Derry Doc

Ash
27/09/2006, 7:38 AM
Ok, not strickly eL but we got posters in work today for the GOAL Jersey day.
Had a pic on it with some Irish internationals wearing jerseys with the heading
Show your true colours.

Kerr with a Pats top, Duffer with a Dublin City jersey, Carr & Kav wearing Bohs
tops and then right in the middle of them all .. The Doc ... wearing a Derry
City jersey!

Being from Donegal I thought he might have got a Harps top!

steno
27/09/2006, 8:41 PM
Yeah its jersey day this friday.
Saw the poster yesterday, I wonder if the Big Doc even knows there is a team in his native Donegal?

LeixlipRed
27/09/2006, 10:54 PM
Duffer with a Dublin City jersey

:eek:

carrickharp
28/09/2006, 7:37 AM
Picture here (http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9074/soccerteampt7.jpg)

BohDiddley
28/09/2006, 7:44 AM
Nice to see the caretaker managers doing a bit of business in midfield and at left back.
Who's the imposter on the left?

Mr_T
28/09/2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah its jersey day this friday.
Saw the poster yesterday, I wonder if the Big Doc even knows there is a team in his native Donegal?

Typical fekin Inishowen man. Half of them are wannabe muckers up there anyway, the rest think they're the 33rd county and of course the place is over run with refugees in the border encampments. ;) ;)

Apologies GalwayHarps, a notable exception and a credit to your peninsula. :D

Gareth
28/09/2006, 2:32 PM
I have little to be ranting about but last year I ranted that the poster for jersey day had more english premiership jerseys than anything else. I ranted so much that someone must have heard, and then decided to use a really old photo :)

Old jerseys. Having said that, first year in 4 I have not been sick for jersey day so out comes my shels jersey.

adamcarr
28/09/2006, 5:59 PM
Andy O'Brien is in a CCFC jersey and so is Hughton, they were obviously just given any jersey to wear.:rolleyes:

superfrank
28/09/2006, 6:17 PM
I remeber during the 2002 WC, RTE ran a segment where they visited Duffer's family home in Stepaside (?) and his family were wearing Bray Wanderers jerseys!!!

Traitor.