PDA

View Full Version : New Jerseys sold out

pete
09/09/2002, 11:46 AM
citynet says next shipment in 3 weeks (http://www.eirways.com/citynet/index.php?p=230&more=1)

There was me going to come down to Cork early on friday so could get a new jersey at last.

:eek:

Neil
09/09/2002, 11:47 AM
They're available in town aswell, I think.

Pablo
09/09/2002, 12:07 PM
i couldne find one on saturday...champion/mahers/cummins-no luck Football Crazt said they are the best selling city jersey ever and they cant get new ones for a few weeks

Neil
09/09/2002, 12:38 PM
Le Coq Sportif really are a joke.....

Dricky
09/09/2002, 12:47 PM
Got mine in Finn's when back, don't know if they still have 'em

patsh
09/09/2002, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by Dricky
Got mine in Finn's when back, don't know if they still have 'em
I saw some in the window of Finn's over the weekend....

Éanna
09/09/2002, 6:21 PM
Got mine in Cummins in Blackpool Shopping Centre, but they only had a few left and that was 3 weeks ago. Le Coq Sportif have messed City around big time. At least the contract with them is up this season anyway

mouldymurphy
09/09/2002, 10:17 PM
roches still have them as far as i know

pete
10/09/2002, 9:31 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
At least the contract with them is up this season anyway

Does that mean another change of jersey next season?

:rolleyes:

Éanna
10/09/2002, 1:21 PM
Originally posted by pete
Does that mean another change of jersey next season?

:rolleyes:
Maybe, maybe not. But I think a chnage would be worthwhile if it meant actually getting decent supplies on time

Neil
10/09/2002, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
I think a chnage would be worthwhile if it meant actually getting decent supplies on time

The current gear is the best we've had in a while IMO though. It would be a pity to lose that straight away.

The worst would be if we got O'Neills or that Errea crowd. Who does Derry City's gear?

Éanna
10/09/2002, 1:32 PM
Originally posted by Neil
The current gear is the best we've had in a while IMO though. It would be a pity to lose that straight away.
Sure, but if changing means actually having the right amont of jerseys on sale on time, then I wouldn't be too upset.

patsh
10/09/2002, 1:32 PM
I would think with the sales of the current jersey and the attraction of more "visible" players like J O'F and George, that it would be a profitable proposition for kit manufacturers. Adidas have (had ? are Three Stripe International still around ?) been interested in Cork GAA before, so maybe a competitor to LCS there ?
I have to say that I like the current gear though, and would prefer if we stick with that as much as is possible in the future.

Colm
10/09/2002, 3:06 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
Adidas have been interested in Cork GAA before, so maybe a competitor to LCS there ?
No, i think that would be a step backwards. Addidas were even worse at supplying the jerseys than LCS!

niamh
10/09/2002, 5:25 PM
There is a good point though...when was the last time that the jerseys sold out eh?