PDA

View Full Version : Championship Manager 4 Help Needed.

darren_cm
09/09/2002, 9:27 AM
Hi,

I am currently working on the eircom League version of Championship Manager 4, which will be released around mid December.

I am looking for people to help me research some eircom League teams for it. The vast majority of the ground work has been completed for most teams, so a lot of the outstanding work is simply refining players attributes for the eL teams, keeping track of latest transfers etc.

In particular I'm looking for fans for First Division clubs to help me out as it's more difficult to obtain these details, but ALL fans are welcome.

If you are familiar with Championship Manager you will understand that there is a lot detail involved in the game, and CM4 expands things 10 fold. For example in CM4 the following extra details are needed for all players in Ireland:

Height.
Weight.
Town of Birth.
Favourite staff/disliked staff
Favourite clubs/disliked clubs

Obviously height & weight are going to be difficult to do... but they can be broken down into:

1. Tiny
2. Very Short
3. Short
4. Average
5. Tall
6. Very tall
7. Giant

&

1. Slight
2. Skinny
3. Average
4. Stocky
5. Overweight

Fans of each club will obviously know the appropriate values to use for their own players.

If you are interested please mail me at darren_cm@hotmail.com with any questions or details of the team you'd like to help research with, I can them send you further details.

People that provide a substantial amount of research will be credited in the game and receive a free copy og the finished game when it's published in December.

Kind regards,

Darren Matthews.
darren_cm@hotmail.com
SI Irish CM Researcher.

pete
09/09/2002, 9:33 AM
4. Stocky
5. Overweight

Should be a few candidates for those 'positions'.

;)

darren_cm
09/09/2002, 5:55 PM
Hi Pete,

Can you list some of the candidates you feel fit the stocky and overweight list of players?

Cheers,

Darren.

Éanna
09/09/2002, 6:37 PM
Originally posted by darren_cm
1. Slight
2. Skinny
3. Average
4. Stocky
5. Overweight
6. Liam O'Brien and Paul Byrne :D

MikeW
09/09/2002, 7:05 PM
Glen Crowe is very stocky, verging on fat as far as I'm concerned. As for tall and skinny I think that describes Clive delaney very well, the word beanpole should be his middle name. As far as the first division goes you can try here if it still works for Waterford United :

http://www.waterford-united.ie/display.asp?type=A8D328F1BD8EFD7D13C41BD8EF55485BF 1BD8EF55485BF1BD8EF|2B93CF|FBAE0

It hasn't been updated recently but it has pictures of most of the players so you can decide for yourself.