PDA

View Full Version : Cork Away

Grasshopper 99
25/09/2006, 6:03 PM
Is there many planning on going down on the bus (if its going, might not due to lack of interest:mad: :mad: ) or driving down, cause the team needs the support?

Cabinteelygull
25/09/2006, 8:49 PM
What time is it leaving at?? I might be able to blag my way out of school:D

BrayZil
25/09/2006, 9:03 PM
Can't make it myself. Will be in work unfortunately!

Eoingull
25/09/2006, 11:33 PM
I'll be there.

Hulsey
26/09/2006, 12:00 PM
Do ya even have to ask? :cool:

Grasshopper 99
26/09/2006, 6:23 PM
Well lads, guess what, no bloody bus again going south. This is becoming a joke, i am not going to get into it too much was i do believe that buses were agreed to be run to matches, if there are more than 5 people booked including a committee member of the supporters club. Even if it is a poxy 16 seater transit bus. Bloody madness.

Hulsey
26/09/2006, 9:37 PM
Well lads, guess what, no bloody bus again going south. This is becoming a joke, i am not going to get into it too much was i do believe that buses were agreed to be run to matches, if there are more than 5 people booked including a committee member of the supporters club. Even if it is a poxy 16 seater transit bus. Bloody madness.

Agree 100%. The team will be on a high after the point v drogs and now no fans are heading down. Shocking really can't see it being good for the players morale after the best performance in ages and now they're gonna be playing in front of an empty away section. :o

NY Hoop
27/09/2006, 11:30 AM
DIY lads. Get the aircoach down and stay overnight. One of the best away trips there is.

KOH

Eoingull
27/09/2006, 1:23 PM
Good call NY Hoop, that's what I plan on doing! It's 18euro return on either Bus Eireann, or an Aircoach (which admittedly IS very comfortable!). If anyone fancies tagging along (over 18s only), they're more than welcome. The only hitch is that it's a definite overnight stay. My brother lives down there, so I'm going to kip at his house. I'm sure he could put up one or two others if necessary. Alternatively, you could just sort out your own accommodation...a hostel couldn't cost more than 15euro. I won't be beering it though, as I will have to be up at the crack of dawn on Saturday to get back up to Bray by 1pm for an evenings work!

Hulsey
27/09/2006, 1:45 PM
Thats a great idea but I'm in work at 2 on saturday so getting back up in time might be a bit of a struggle. Especially since I had a "very bad ear infection" (;) ) which ment I couldn't work last saturday.

superfrank
27/09/2006, 7:50 PM
Especially since I had a "very bad ear infection" (;) ) which ment I couldn't work last saturday.
And especially since you have a tendency to be sick every few Saturdays. They're bound to cope on soon Hulsey.

Hulsey
27/09/2006, 10:31 PM
And especially since you have a tendency to be sick every few Saturdays. They're bound to cope on soon Hulsey.

You'd think so wouldn't ya :D . Only get "sick" for bray games or put in a day off request cos I have a "wedding" or a "christining" to go to :D . Not as if I do much in there anyway

Grasshopper 99
28/09/2006, 11:17 AM
Well i was talking to a bray coach yesterday in work and he was extremely suprised that there was no bus going especially afer last weeks result and he figures we can get a result out of this match. He also congradulated everyone that went to Drogheda last week, (the fans that sang and made noise for 90min) he said we were great and the players really loved it.

Pitty its not going to happen this friday.

Stevo Da Gull
28/09/2006, 10:22 PM
Pitty its not going to happen this friday.

Echo :(

iancruickshank
28/09/2006, 11:32 PM
If Cork isn't going to happen support wise, any chance of making up for it with the following game at UCD. Start planning for that one, give it a bit o' crack!!!!!!!

BrayUnknowns
29/09/2006, 12:44 PM
The Rev's right ! we need to really take out all the stops for the rest of the season, give the lads as much support as we can......