PDA

View Full Version : Long new assistant manager

Hulsey
25/09/2006, 1:10 PM
So Keith Long eh? Anyone see that one coming? Can see the touchline bans starting to rack up:D To have two passionate lads on the bench will be of great benefit to the team

BrAyCMilan
25/09/2006, 1:26 PM
so much for new beginnings, same old story at Bray.

Eoingull
25/09/2006, 1:43 PM
I agree with Hulsey...that extra bit of passion on the bench could be good for the team. I think the two lads know one another from back in their Pats days, and then obviously Wanderers, so if it works for Eddie, that's fine by me.

Seagull
25/09/2006, 3:05 PM
so much for new beginnings, same old story at Bray.
Come on, give it a chance at least. Whatever about Keith Long's failings as a player (and they were many), he could never be faulted for effort or passion. Sparks will fly with himself and Gormley in charge which will be no bad thing at a jaded club.

BrayUnknowns
25/09/2006, 3:58 PM
He asked Matt Britton who is incharge of Dalkey but had to settle for his No. 2. Very interesting combo..... Looking forward to the last 7 games of the season now. At least there will be a bit of fire and hunger

Grasshopper 99
25/09/2006, 5:51 PM
Well he was crap on the field, so maybe off the field he will be different, only time will tell. Just give him time.

BrAyCMilan
26/09/2006, 9:27 AM
Can't really see how the "sparks will fly" to be honest. Think about it, Longer played with, roomed with, shared nights out with etc etc most of the lads on the team. I'd say it would be rather difficult for him to have a real go at any of the lads. I have no doubts about Eddie being able to have a go but I am not convinced about Keith. I hope he prooves me wrong though! Passion will only get us so far, its players and performances we need.

SeagullScene
26/09/2006, 10:12 AM
Devo steps down and his son in law steps in!

BrayUnknowns
26/09/2006, 1:02 PM
Devo steps down and his son in law steps in!

Ive heard Devo is no longer involved with the club what so ever, stood down from the board as well. Anyone else hear this ?

lowflyingseagul
26/09/2006, 1:39 PM
the circle of devlin is complete