PDA

View Full Version : So we can do it

Rory H
25/09/2006, 1:00 PM
see when we won the penalty everyone in the blue stand stood up and didnt sit down for the rest of the game....yes for 5 mins everyone stood up and sang!and the pats fans were silent....so we will only do that when we have a win like that..it wont be like that everyweek....i dont get why we can do it when everyone is really excited but then we having a routine home victory nothing..just the 30 or so in the shed

conal collier says we are too posh to shout and he is right[for once]....our home fans should actually stand up and be counted..its football not a fecking chess game...there are people in the main stand who have sang before and should sing again...blue stand should be full again next week..its a great opportunity to get something going

to some it up...if galway can get 150 fans singing against monaghan then we should be getting 300....are we anything less than galway....i dont need to answer that questions because david o dowd scored for them at the weekend...

blue stand people...its time

1 9 2 8
25/09/2006, 5:37 PM
I seriously doubt the Crustys had 150 singing for the game. IMO the Jinks stand singing seems only to happen when ever it’s organised on this site maybe 5/6 games this season which is crap. If you’re the type of supporter who likes to sing at games then you will do it anyway no matter what. I don’t see why yourself and your mates don’t go to the Shed

Conor H
25/09/2006, 5:59 PM
I seriously doubt the Crustys had 150 singing for the game. IMO the Jinks stand singing seems only to happen when ever it’s organised on this site maybe 5/6 games this season which is crap. If you’re the type of supporter who likes to sing at games then you will do it anyway no matter what. I don’t see why yourself and your mates don’t go to the Shed

By "crusty's" i persume you mean us?:rolleyes: But anyway we did have 150 singing in the second half.Best atmosphere all season and will be double that in the Rovers match.:)

Good for yee Wild Rover-hope yee have a fair amount singing their when we come up.....it's always better when both sets of fans making noise are near each other!

SligoBrewer
26/09/2006, 8:43 AM
see when we won the penalty everyone in the blue stand stood up and didnt sit down for the rest of the game....yes for 5 mins everyone stood up and sang!and the pats fans were silent....so we will only do that when we have a win like that..it wont be like that everyweek....i dont get why we can do it when everyone is really excited but then we having a routine home victory nothing..just the 30 or so in the shed

conal collier says we are too posh to shout and he is right[for once]....our home fans should actually stand up and be counted..its football not a fecking chess game...there are people in the main stand who have sang before and should sing again...blue stand should be full again next week..its a great opportunity to get something going

to some it up...if galway can get 150 fans singing against monaghan then we should be getting 300....are we anything less than galway....i dont need to answer that questions because david o dowd scored for them at the weekend...

blue stand people...its time

You were perfectly welcome in the stand!!

Rory H
26/09/2006, 9:51 AM

well its organised now so it wont be crap saturday.....cup football im confident we will make a good noise....

The Stars
26/09/2006, 9:52 AM
And if we take the lead....which we should,then the whole place should be singing.

Rory H
26/09/2006, 9:54 AM
every other team does it so why dont we......

superman should be there with his drum....deecay will have his badhron..ill have....something[dont know yet!]..stand is full of kids so if we get 30 or so standing and singing everyone should join in....

SligoBrewer
27/09/2006, 7:11 PM
you had the shed rocking on saturday last!

ffs! what objection do you have to the shed?

sligoman
27/09/2006, 9:17 PM
ffs! what objection do you have to the shed?Possibly that the blue stand is better?

Rory H
28/09/2006, 1:24 PM
you had the shed rocking on saturday last!

ffs! what objection do you have to the shed?

i dont have any objection..i just think we can have 2 singing sections....

1 9 2 8
28/09/2006, 4:41 PM
Possibly that the blue stand is better?
Maybe louder for a handfull of games this season but not better.