PDA

View Full Version : Shock as Bray get slice of good fortune!

Hulsey
22/09/2006, 10:23 PM
And about time too! And who better to put past his own keeper. JASON GAVIN! YOU'RE A LEGEND! YOU'RE A LEGEND!

iancruickshank
23/09/2006, 8:53 PM
For the fight shown by the team, especially in midfield, plenty of hard tackling with no ground given, felt brays deserved something from the game. Even though it was an own goal, the ball still had to be put into the danger area which O'Brien did.

Eoingull
24/09/2006, 3:23 AM
Ah yes...it was great to be able to leave an away game with a smile on our collective faces...for the first time this season! For a while it looked as if the game was going to go the way of our previous two encounters with the Drogs this year...compete well, but just lose out. There was a definite improvement on the previous two weeks. I thought Caffo especially looked to have upped his game. O' Shea looked good, for only his second game in the Premier Division. I also thought there was some great last ditch tackling towards the end of the match. If I was Eddie, I'd be saying "Now lads, didn't that feel better than walking away from yet another defeat".
On a separate note, Mr. Zayed should have put his one-on-one chance away in the first half...thanks Eamon!

iancruickshank
24/09/2006, 8:13 AM
The twelfth player gave it all over the whole 90mins. Can't remember the last time heard so much noise, constantly, from the bray faithful. It was good to hear them. Where can I get a horn?????????

Seagull
24/09/2006, 1:16 PM
Where can I get a horn?????????

Ooooooh missus! :D

fan_1
24/09/2006, 2:03 PM
thought it was a great team performance everybody worked very hard. thought caffrey and O'Reilly were very good in midfield competed for everything . the back line looked a lot more solid. we reduced them to pumping long balls. and for once we looked to try and pass the ball

BrayUnknowns
25/09/2006, 9:28 AM
The twelfth player gave it all over the whole 90mins. Can't remember the last time heard so much noise, constantly, from the bray faithful. It was good to hear them. Where can I get a horn?????????

Are'nt you a man of the cloth ? :D

On a serious note though it was fcuking fantastic to leave a Bray game with a result ! Fully deserved and a good team preformance as well, the good thing is that we finished both halfs very strong, we did'nt create many chances but it was always going to be like that and after the amount of bad luck and poor preformances we have had i think we, the Bray fans deserved that ! Really happy to see Ro Ivory and James O'Shea coming on and playing well, they certianly did'nt look out of place.

It was overall a super weekend for Bray, A Bray select X1 beat Workmans 9-1 yesterday aswell, we put 2 different sides out in each half. Great to see the lads really enjoying it.

Grasshopper 99
25/09/2006, 5:56 PM
Was great alright up there, Bring on City, hopefully we can cause another upset, and get another 2 good results before the live came against cork from the carlisle. Well done to players for giving it there all and acknowledging the view fans that traveled up. Well done to all.

iancruickshank
26/09/2006, 3:47 PM
Are'nt you a man of the cloth ? :D

On a serious note though it was fcuking fantastic to leave a Bray game with a result ! Fully deserved and a good team preformance as well, the good thing is that we finished both halfs very strong, we did'nt create many chances but it was always going to be like that and after the amount of bad luck and poor preformances we have had i think we, the Bray fans deserved that ! Really happy to see Ro Ivory and James O'Shea coming on and playing well, they certianly did'nt look out of place.

It was overall a super weekend for Bray, A Bray select X1 beat Workmans 9-1 yesterday aswell, we put 2 different sides out in each half. Great to see the lads really enjoying it.

How did you do that then??? Well Spotted. Thinking of wearing the collar every game if it'll improve the result. The man of the cloth.

fan_1
26/09/2006, 7:58 PM
hopefullly we can get somethin in cork. is there many heading to cork game???

Stevo Da Gull
28/09/2006, 10:27 PM
Definately the best away expierience of the season by a mile and a half and as one of the people making the noise it meant a lot to read Tarzan's comments in the Bray People.
It makes it an even bigger shame that there is no bus going to Cork:( , hopefully the lads can do themselves proud in Cork anyway. Not being able to go to the match really messes up the weekend, actually it f's up the entire week but hopefully we'll all be smiling on Friday night anyway;)

iancruickshank
28/09/2006, 11:38 PM
Won't manage Cork, planning for UCD. make up for it then!!!!!!!!!