PDA

View Full Version : Drogs? Who's going?

Hulsey
21/09/2006, 7:03 PM
Hopefully it'll be a better turn out than waterford so at least we can have a bit of a sing song if the team are getting beaten.

superfrank
21/09/2006, 7:07 PM
Can't go myself. School commitments.

Stevo Da Gull
21/09/2006, 7:22 PM
Count me in;)

Hulsey
21/09/2006, 7:45 PM
Count me in;)

Least thats two of us. Reckon a few of the shankill lads are going too (ya know who i mean;) ) so i reckon we'll have enough for a bit of a laugh anyway. Odds of picking something up tho :( .

Cabinteelygull
21/09/2006, 8:00 PM
Can't go myself. School commitments.
In the same boat as you are pal. Hopefully Gormley can do a keano job on it and revive us a bit, starting friday:ball:

Stevo Da Gull
21/09/2006, 8:02 PM
Odds of picking something up tho :( .

Sometimes these ones are the best trips though, when your not expecting much.;) We'll give it our best anyhow.

Eoingull
22/09/2006, 1:35 AM
I'll be there...just don't expect too much singing. I'll clap and cheer! I blame the auld Christian Brothers for belittling my singing ability back in the day...I never got over it!

Hulsey
22/09/2006, 10:49 AM
Sometimes these ones are the best trips though, when your not expecting much.;) We'll give it our best anyhow.
Yeah good point. We'll give it our best lets just hope the players do. Don't mind when they get beat but try (i.e v shels, drogs at home) its the not seeming to try I have an issue with.

Hulsey
22/09/2006, 10:50 AM
I'll be there...just don't expect too much singing. I'll clap and cheer! I blame the auld Christian Brothers for belittling my singing ability back in the day...I never got over it!

Think we're all in the same not being able to sing boat really :D ! Know its off topic but did anyone see the home page for the bray site. Bray Wanderers 0 Longford Town 0 :D :D . You know its been a bad season when you have to lie about the results!