PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Bloody Wilson

Strabane_Harp
21/09/2006, 7:32 AM
Dont know if any of you are familiar with this guy, australian comedian, he is coming to ireland in November/December to play Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Derry and a few other places. If you can get to see him do, he is absolutley hilarious .

Some classic songs from his list include

- Santa, you c**t, wheres me f**kin bike

- im giving up w**kin.

Ive got 2nd row seats for his belfast gig :)

osarusan
21/09/2006, 8:13 AM
Aye, I've worked with a few Aussies over here and they say he's great. I've heard a few of his songs, bloody good. Not sure if I could sit through a few hours of it though.

Strabane_Harp
21/09/2006, 8:19 AM
not just songs, christ even i couldnt take all that. He is a top class stand up as well.
I only discovered him about a year ago, got a few of his cd's now, always great when yer having a few beers and a game of Pro Evo with the mates to have him on in the backround

osarusan
21/09/2006, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I think the music is best heard in short bursts or in the background. Knew he was a stand-up as well, but never heard any of his stuff. Enjoy.

Anto McC
21/09/2006, 11:18 AM
He's alright,funny at times. Take away the filth and he's nothing though and i don't like comiediens like that!

RogerMilla
21/09/2006, 11:24 AM
he is a legend , has been around for years
best song is "it was over before it began"
its true for anto though take away the filth and there wouldnt be a lot left.
you will have a great night at his gig

PaulB
21/09/2006, 11:30 AM
or the classic 'stick that ****en phone up your ****en arse'. Must be nearly 20 years since i heard it.

carrickharp
22/09/2006, 7:04 AM
It's a long time since I heard his tape first must be the early 90's diden't know he was still about.

Strabane_Harp
26/09/2006, 10:49 AM
still around and as good as ever. :D