PDA

View Full Version : September Supporters Club Meeting

Bernie
03/09/2002, 7:18 AM
The Official CCFC Supporters Club monthly meeting takes place in Mulligans Bar on Tuesday night, September 3rd at 8.30 pm.
Apart from the usual business, travel arrangements to the Finn Harps and Longford Town away games will be discussed.

Cork City chairman, Brian Lennox, will address supporters and will also be taking questions on the club.

All welcome.

pete
04/09/2002, 11:01 AM
Any news from the meeting last night?

Did Mr. Lennox have any news to pass on?

Éanna
04/09/2002, 1:25 PM
Meeting very interesting and very positive IMO. Will post more later, when I've got time.

Colm
04/09/2002, 3:33 PM
Yeah, I was very impressed with Brian Lennox. He wants nothing less than the best for CCFC and importantly he seems to care about the supporters and actually take an interest in what we have to say.

A face
04/09/2002, 4:01 PM
Or is that Hear hear :confused: :D

Yeah it was good. I'll post more tonight.

James
04/09/2002, 6:22 PM
Nice Guy Brian said alot of nice things and everyone went home happy.
:D

*did i miss anything?* :)

dalo
06/09/2002, 1:11 PM
Originally posted by James
Nice Guy Brian said alot of nice things and everyone went home happy.
:D

*did i miss anything?* :)

do i sense cynicism there james. not like you to hold back. btw very impressed with your digital camera at the game. should have introduced myself:)

dalo
06/09/2002, 2:06 PM
actually i was in doyles beforehand sipping me beer watching the TV - fair hair. blue jacket, 6 foot) quite struck by what good bunch ye away fans are for travelling. fair dues. i wonder do i count as a away fan when i go to cork?

also iwas sitting behind lennox, noelle at al. i don't think brian didn't even jump up when flynn scored. in fact he was totally impassive during the game- cool character.

also noticed the same about that w***ker dssie cahill behind me. looked bored off his head though

patsh
06/09/2002, 3:22 PM
Originally posted by dalo
also iwas sitting behind lennox, noelle at al. i don't think brian didn't even jump up when flynn scored. in fact he was totally impassive during the game- cool character.
also noticed the same about that w***ker dssie cahill behind me. looked bored off his head though
Noelle had enough reaction for the both of them....:p
I saw Cahill there too. He looked like a gang member with the gut on him and the black leather jacket. I was wondering what he thought of it, and did he say anything on his sports slot on Monday (?) morning ....

pete
06/09/2002, 3:49 PM
Originally posted by dalo
actually i was in doyles beforehand sipping me beer watching the TV - fair hair. blue jacket, 6 foot)

Hmmm new 'Spot dalo' game for MacDowells pre Pats game on the 16th...

;)

James
06/09/2002, 3:54 PM
lol, see if i can snap him :)

dalo
09/09/2002, 8:26 AM
Originally posted by James
lol, see if i can snap him :)

tell u wha u snap me and I will give u first call on a autographed picture:D