PDA

View Full Version : Can we keep our windows?

gotaroundbetter
17/09/2006, 8:53 PM
Blues away to Bohs on friday, last trip to the big club resulted in a hurley through the side window of the bus:( .
We had a few stones from Pat's kids on way home 2 weeks ago.
Bad luck or is this crap to be expected on every trip to Dublin?
****es me right off as it takes time and effort to run buses to away games

A face
17/09/2006, 10:00 PM
Its that kind of stuff that makes it hard for fans dealing with bus companies. There are only so many out there too.

sonofstan
17/09/2006, 10:27 PM
Might I suggest you get in touch with the club and see about parking in the ground?

A face
17/09/2006, 10:31 PM
Might I suggest you get in touch with the club and see about parking in the ground?

Looking for the contact details on the Bohs website (http://www.bohemian-fc.com) and its not there. Can you put them up here if you can?

sonofstan
18/09/2006, 7:25 AM
lynn@bohemians.ie /Phone 01 868 0923/ 868 1034

BohsFans
18/09/2006, 8:44 AM
This really has turned into a 'tabloid mb' if this deserves its own thread on the main page! :rolleyes:

dublin15bohs
18/09/2006, 7:54 PM
if you are unable to park inside the ground i think there will be some decent bohs fans outside to stop it this time even though are bus was hit with stones when we were in waterford

A face
18/09/2006, 8:09 PM
This really has turned into a 'tabloid mb' if this deserves its own thread on the main page! :rolleyes:

Are you saying they shouldn't contact the club ?? Why ??

CharlesThompson
18/09/2006, 11:18 PM
This really has turned into a 'tabloid mb' if this deserves its own thread on the main page!

Are you saying they shouldn't contact the club ?? Why ??

??? WTF??? He said - "This really has turned into a 'tabloid mb' if this deserves its own thread on the main page!" The only word from your sentence and his is the word "the". Is English in its written form really this difficult for you to understand?

I think the main jist of his post was that the thread was on the "light" side in terms of its content and that as such it should have probably posted in the Bohemian section.

gotaroundbetter
19/09/2006, 7:18 PM
Getting good at this "tabloid" crack.;)
In all seriousness a huge thank you to any Boh's fans out there willing to help on this one.
Cheers.

sonofstan
19/09/2006, 7:47 PM
BTW re your first post, are you sure it was a Hurley? Cricket's more our game ....

A face
19/09/2006, 8:03 PM
??? WTF??? He said - "This really has turned into a 'tabloid mb' if this deserves its own thread on the main page!" The only word from your sentence and his is the word "the". Is English in its written form really this difficult for you to understand?

I think the main jist of his post was that the thread was on the "light" side in terms of its content and that as such it should have probably posted in the Bohemian section.

I was reading between the lines and got 67, what can i say.

If you say that i over reacted by daring to question then thats fine with me Charlie !! :p

razor
20/09/2006, 1:11 PM
I heard there were a few running battles heading for the Tory Top after last Friday nights game.
A group of about 15 Bohs and a few locals.

gotaroundbetter
20/09/2006, 5:35 PM
BTW re your first post, are you sure it was a Hurley? Cricket's more our game ....

:eek: Never forget the look on his face mate. The kid has a future def. an all-star in the making.

BohDiddley
20/09/2006, 6:47 PM
This GAA hooliganism has to be stamped out.

gotaroundbetter
23/09/2006, 5:46 PM
Thanks for the help last night, the organization was spot on well done.