PDA

View Full Version : Shels fans and pitch invasions?

sligoman
15/09/2006, 8:25 PM
What is it with Shels fans and invading pitches? FFS. After their 2nd and 3rd goal tonight their fans ran over to the players on the pitch! Will they be fined? Not a fcuking hope:mad:

el punter
15/09/2006, 8:28 PM
posted within seconds of the 3rd goal.....impressive stuff sligoman :)

they mightn't be fined, but they'll probably get the sh1te kicked out of them after the match!

RonnieB
15/09/2006, 8:34 PM
That round chap in the black jacket wants his arse kicked.

sligoman
15/09/2006, 8:40 PM
posted within seconds of the 3rd goal.....impressive stuff sligoman :)I know, I was actually typing it as they scored their third goal:D.

This just ****es me off though cos it seems to be every game now where they do this and nothing gets done!:mad:.

steno
15/09/2006, 8:58 PM
Wasn't a team fined for something similiar during the season ?

kdjaC
15/09/2006, 9:15 PM
Least it took the spotlight of the pats "fans" fighting each other in shed, then a few of them getting battered by garda.

One little kid be limping tonight, wonder if his family go to the solicitor or doctor 1st...........

kdjac

A face
15/09/2006, 9:22 PM
Its so amateur !! :o

Peadar
15/09/2006, 9:23 PM
If the shels fans had been removed from the ground for encroaching on the pitch, they couldn't have gone back on again for the second goal.

babydol
15/09/2006, 9:34 PM
Agree! Especialy becaus there were guys on the pitch tonight who should have known better!

kdjaC
15/09/2006, 9:35 PM
If the shels fans had been removed from the ground for encroaching on the pitch, they couldn't have gone back on again for the second goal.

2 reasons that would never happen 1 its Richmond 2 stewards and police were busy at the other end.

kdjac

Jaime
15/09/2006, 9:38 PM
Got a couple of texts about the gardaí clubbing all and sundry in the Shed alright, a few cuffs applied as well. It's not a fine Shels need, it's a few slaps. :)

kdjaC
15/09/2006, 9:42 PM
Got a couple of texts about the gardaí clubbing all and sundry in the Shed alright, a few cuffs applied as well. It's not a fine Shels need, it's a few slaps. :)

What happened in the Shed had nothing to do with Shels fans, and all that were clubbed deserved it.

kdjac

Jaime
15/09/2006, 9:44 PM
What happened in the Shed had nothing to do with Shels fans, and all that were clubbed deserved it.

kdjac

Ah yeah I know Shels weren't involved in the Shed stuff alright. Bit of a stand-off between the Bebo mobs outside as well I hear...

kdjaC
15/09/2006, 9:50 PM
Ah yeah I know Shels weren't involved in the Shed stuff alright. Bit of a stand-off between the Bebo mobs outside as well I hear...

Saw that coming and legged it, worst part was old people defending the bebo kids (hehe he how apt) they aw what they wanted to see not the reason the clubs were brought out.

kdjac

Réiteoir
15/09/2006, 10:22 PM
Shels getting fined for pitch invasions even though other clubs have been hammered for far less?

Never gonna happen...

Something else from tonight's game - I went down to watch as it's not too far from where I live at the moment - after the 2nd goal, which came from that corner correctly awarded by the Assistant Referee, as he ran back up to half way after the goal had gone in, the steward in front of us on that touchline started giving the poor Assistant a load of abuse for giving the corner.

Two things from that:

a). The Assistant was correct - it WAS a corner
b). Surely a steward, a supposed neutral employee of the club shouldn't be giving a match official abuse?

LeixlipRed
15/09/2006, 10:29 PM
The officiating tonight was of such an abysmal standard that everyone around me was just ****ting themselves laughing everytime he blew his whistle. Oh and we won!! 7 points ahead now. It's getting exciting :D

BohsPartisan
15/09/2006, 10:31 PM
Fahey's Free kick and Crowes Bicycle kick were worth tuning in for.

kdjaC
15/09/2006, 11:00 PM
Crowes Bicycle kick were worth tuning in for.

Meh was down other end looked like and og :D

Both sets of fans hopefully made it sound decent was a decent game to watch if you like rapings :(

kdjac

A face
16/09/2006, 7:31 AM
Least it took the spotlight of the pats "fans" fighting each other in shed, then a few of them getting battered by garda.

How many televised games do they have a year and Pats fans start fighting :eek:

In all fairness like, there is nothing can be said to come back from that.:(

bohs til i die
16/09/2006, 7:52 AM
b). Surely a steward, a supposed neutral employee of the club shouldn't be giving a match official abuse?

damn right, stewards should save their abuse for useless managers

Gareth
16/09/2006, 7:55 AM
I was screaming at the television when I saw the lads invade the pitch. The players even appeared to be telling them to get off the pitch. Silly silly. Can we ban the word bebo here? :)

Dr.Nightdub
16/09/2006, 8:53 AM
I reckon a fine of €100 per fan per occasion would be about right.:)

LeixlipRed
16/09/2006, 10:58 AM
The last guy to hug Jamie after his goal was hilarious. Massively overweight sporting a shimmering light blue tracksuit. With the top open so when he waddled it was like a cape billowing out behind him. Surely not a Bebo head? An accountant or solicitor I'd say

Raheny Red
16/09/2006, 11:09 AM
The last guy to hug Jamie after his goal was hilarious. Massively overweight sporting a shimmering light blue tracksuit. With the top open so when he waddled it was like a cape billowing out behind him. Surely not a Bebo head? An accountant or solicitor I'd say

That's a chap who has been banned from Tolka and supporters coach on numerous occassions!

Last was amazing. Anyone see the *******s waiting outside McDowells for Shels fans after the game, same ****s who started it outside Kennedys last time! :rolleyes:

LeixlipRed
16/09/2006, 11:20 AM
Didn't see any trouble after the game but we left pretty quickly after final whistle

Raheny Red
16/09/2006, 11:40 AM
Didn't see any trouble after the game but we left pretty quickly after final whistle

Lucky for you, the rest of us were kept behind for 10 minutes, even though the stains were fighting among themselves. Though not one Shels fan was surprised by their carry on :rolleyes:

EnDai
16/09/2006, 12:14 PM
Probably the same gits that were throwing cans and bottles into the backs of Shels fans from outside the stand, who the cops just watched do it and walk off.

charliesboots
16/09/2006, 3:08 PM
Shels getting fined for pitch invasions even though other clubs have been hammered for far less?

Never gonna happen...

Something else from tonight's game - I went down to watch as it's not too far from where I live at the moment - after the 2nd goal, which came from that corner correctly awarded by the Assistant Referee, as he ran back up to half way after the goal had gone in, the steward in front of us on that touchline started giving the poor Assistant a load of abuse for giving the corner.

Two things from that:

a). The Assistant was correct - it WAS a corner

The lino gave a goal kick but the referee overruled and gave the corner.

Got that one right but how the **** did Dillion stay on the pitch just before half-time. i thought last man + foul = red card

The referee was almost as apalling as Johnny Mac's substitutions

LeixlipRed
16/09/2006, 3:24 PM
Dillon defintiely should have been sent off. But then again the ref ignored the five or six yellow card tackles your number 9 (his name escapes me) made. An absolute tool of a ref. Consistently bad for both teams. Not the sort of consistentcy they should be aiming for really

EnDai
16/09/2006, 3:34 PM
Not to mention booking Hawkins for a challenge that he was looking the other way from! :eek: Turned around due to the crowd and waved it. Poor for both teams, but we were lucky with Dillon alright.

Dr.Nightdub
16/09/2006, 4:36 PM
Just so as not to be outdone by Shels fans for reasonableness and also to prove that Whelan was even-handed in his absolute stupidity, I thought they should've had a peno in the second half when Murphy brought down Ndo.

sfc red
16/09/2006, 4:53 PM
This is great - I love you guys.

BohDiddley
16/09/2006, 7:57 PM
Just so as not to be outdone by Shels fans for reasonableness...
What's the world coming to! :eek:
For the record, I thought Hawkins fully deserved the yellow.

Jaime
17/09/2006, 6:35 PM
i thought last man + foul = red card

Preventing genuine goalscoring chance=red card. Either way, should have been a red.