PDA

View Full Version : Waterford vs UCD

DmanDmythDledge
14/09/2006, 3:19 PM
1-0 win to the College I'm going for. Hopefully Finn will have recovered from his injury in time. Another clean sheet should be the target as our defence is more than capable of stopping any(almost) team in the league scoreless. As usual we are creating a lot of chances, but as usual we are struggling to put them away. Sammon couldn't apply the finishing touch but if he is dropped we will fail to create half the chances we would as he is vital to our play. I think the team should remain the same from the Pats game.

Poor Student
14/09/2006, 3:20 PM
Not confident about this one. Waterford are having a Renaissance as of late and we're not putting anything away. I'll go for a Waterford win or a 0-0 draw.

pineapple stu
14/09/2006, 9:27 PM
Only thing stopping me predicting 0-0 is the fact that it must surely be mathematically impossible to draw four games in a row 0-0.

We're doing well defensively, so are Waterford. We're struggling to score, so are Waterford (Bray don't count...:))

So, 0-0 it is.

Poor Student
15/09/2006, 8:30 AM
Some good news. Reynolds is suspended tonight.

Poor Student
15/09/2006, 10:55 AM
Apparently Shorthall (major doubt), Crowley, Finn, Hurley and Paul Byrne are all out. I see Keith Doyle is mentioned too, so hopefully it's some column inch stealing exaggeration. I suppose you could go with Kenna and Ally Mac in the centre of defence and McEniff at left back with Tony Mac in the centre with Dicker. Doyle on the left wing and Kav on the right with Podge and Sammon up front.

DmanDmythDledge
15/09/2006, 11:50 AM
McEniff is still on crutches.

Poor Student
15/09/2006, 12:22 PM
Daz Ryan at left back then. Forgot him.

DmanDmythDledge
15/09/2006, 4:10 PM
Apparently Shorthall (major doubt), Crowley, Finn, Hurley and Paul Byrne are all out. I see Keith Doyle is mentioned too, so hopefully it's some column inch stealing exaggeration. I suppose you could go with Kenna and Ally Mac in the centre of defence and McEniff at left back with Tony Mac in the centre with Dicker. Doyle on the left wing and Kav on the right with Podge and Sammon up front.
I'd say Conan Byrne will be upfront as he did well last week. Pete seems to be easing Kav into the team like he did with Finn. I wouldn't mind seeing Kieran Harte CM with Dicker, Tony Mc and Ally Mc CBs and Kenna LB just to get Daz Ryan the f*ck away from LB.

Poor Student
15/09/2006, 6:46 PM
Daz Ryan in for Shorthall and Conan Byrne in for Finn. Commentator said none of the above injured players made even the bench, so not sure how he reckons only two players came into the lineup.

pineapple stu
17/09/2006, 1:46 PM
Hurley, Doyle, Byrne and Shortall weren't in the starting XI against Pat's. Only Crowley and Finn - who both came off injured - were replaced.