PDA

View Full Version : SPL discussion thread

drinkfeckarse
13/09/2006, 2:00 PM
Has anyone noticed when you are on the last page of the thread that it shows further pages ahead of it?

For example I just clicked on it and checked the last post which is on page 45 but the icon shows page 46 and 47 also, as if there is more but when you click on them or next page it just refreshes the existing page. Hope that makes some sense!

I mean it's not going to spoil my day or anything but I've always liked things to be correct :p :D

dahamsta
13/09/2006, 2:41 PM
Several users have been banned recently because of their frankly disgusting sectarian views, and I've deleted all of their posts because I don't feel it necessary to provide a platform for scumbags and loonies*. Thread counts often look a bit wonky because of this. It'll sort itself out the next time I recalculate the counters.

adam

* The loony being Davros/gonzo/RDBloomfield/littlebrownman/etc. Rang me at 3am recently talking about right of reply. That would be a right of reply for being banned for spouting sectarian bile. But more importantly, how nutty do you have to be for a forum to be that important to you? I reckon the man uses his own ass for a hat. Seriously.

drinkfeckarse
13/09/2006, 3:50 PM
* The loony being Davros/gonzo/RDBloomfield/littlebrownman/etc. Rang me at 3am recently talking about right of reply. That would be a right of reply for being banned for spouting sectarian bile. But more importantly, how nutty do you have to be for a forum to be that important to you? I reckon the man uses his own ass for a hat. Seriously.

That's quality that, it's only a forum for Gods sake (no offence intended Adam). That's taking things a little too seriously :D

Raheny Red
13/09/2006, 4:29 PM
Has anyone noticed when you are on the last page of the thread that it shows further pages ahead of it?

For example I just clicked on it and checked the last post which is on page 45 but the icon shows page 46 and 47 also, as if there is more but when you click on them or next page it just refreshes the existing page. Hope that makes some sense!

I mean it's not going to spoil my day or anything but I've always liked things to be correct :p :D

I've had the same problem with a thread in the NI section.

Schumi
13/09/2006, 4:48 PM
Probably the same reason.