PDA

View Full Version : Players out of contract

bohs til i die
13/09/2006, 11:37 AM
which players are out of contract at the end of the season at each club?

Bohs .....
Arkins, Midget, Des Byrne, Joxer, Thomas Heary, O'Keefe

Peadar
13/09/2006, 11:42 AM
Bohs .....
Arkins, Midget, Des Byrne, Joxer, Thomas Heary, O'Keefe

Can he play on the left?

BrayUnknowns
13/09/2006, 11:45 AM
I'd be pretty much sure all of our players bar maybe 1 or 2 are out of contract..... Who'd fcuking take them thou !

BohsPartisan
13/09/2006, 5:32 PM
Can he play on the left?

Not for you he can't :p

gustavo
13/09/2006, 5:36 PM
Think most our players are on 2 year deals but i did hear a rumour about one of our players leaving at the end of the season

sligoman
13/09/2006, 5:45 PM
Think most our players are on 2 year deals but i did hear a rumour about one of our players leaving at the end of the seasonCare to give us a clue?

Mark Breen
14/09/2006, 1:39 PM
Shels have 10 players out of contract

NDO
Moore
and 8 others

BohsPartisan
14/09/2006, 2:14 PM
Who are the 8? Any news as to how many of those you are going to try and keep/how many being let go?

Redzer
14/09/2006, 2:39 PM
Care to give us a clue?

AFAIK Mansaram has only signed a one season contract, but, I understand talks are underway for longer term.

Mark Breen
14/09/2006, 3:19 PM
Who are the 8? Any news as to how many of those you are going to try and keep/how many being let go?

I'm not that sure to be honest, And whether any stay or not really depends on fenlon i'd say. If he goes to you lot i can see Moore and Joey following him to you lot maybe even Owen Heary.

I'd hasard a guess @ it being 10 of these 11, but there could be one or two of our younger lad's listed @ the bottom

Williams
Crawley
Baker
Cahill
Crawford
Stuart Byrne
Jamie Harris
Owen Heary
Dave Rogers
Joey
Moore

Remember this is ALL guess work but

Jayo, - Signed extension last season
Crowe - signed 4 year contract
Kearney - Signed 2 year contract this yeat
Luke chadwick sorry meant bobby- signed 4 year contract
Hawkins - signed 4 year contract
Dillon - Only sign this season
O'Neill - signed 4 year contract i think
Deleney - Signed extension last year
Greg O'Halloran - Just signed this season

All signed fairly long contracts so nearly sure its none of the above

And below are 4 youth players signed on pro contracts

Daniel Ennis
Chris Mulhall
Dave tyrell
James Chambers

Don't know is any of these 4 are included in the 10 who's contracts are up

sligoman
14/09/2006, 3:20 PM
AFAIK Mansaram has only signed a one season contract, but, I understand talks are underway for longer term.Hope so, or else maybe that's why Connor keeps saying Choice is for next season?

razor
14/09/2006, 3:47 PM
Not for you he can't :p
By the time we'd have the interpreter paid it just wouldn't be worth it.
Although we could save on lodging if he'd agree to bunk in with Georgie. :D

LeixlipRed
14/09/2006, 10:05 PM
I think we can afford to lose Crawley, Baker, Harris, and Moore without weakening the side too much. Of course we'd need someone who could play centre half and full back to come in so as to add cover. But Baker and Moore just take up space. I'd keep Moore but if you were to work out what his wage per game was you'd be talking Premiership levels.

And none of this takes into account the Bohs money issue. If they prise away our players we'll end up having to keep Baker, Crawley and Harris

roversforever
15/09/2006, 7:57 PM
AFAIK Mansaram has only signed a one season contract, but, I understand talks are underway for longer term.

don't worry lads,daz is definately staying next season!thats from the horses mouth before ye start questioning me!

sligoman
15/09/2006, 8:28 PM
don't worry lads,daz is definately staying next season!thats from the horses mouth before ye start questioning me!We'd have all said that bout Raf too:(