PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here going to Away Harps Cup Game ?

James
26/08/2002, 6:22 PM
well then?

Éanna
26/08/2002, 7:18 PM
yeah, guess so. What a pain, but can't miss any games before i go on my travels again!

fonzi
27/08/2002, 11:15 AM
yeah here too. i want to get to as many matches as possable before hading away again.................
how in gods name do i get up to Ballybo-whatever?
kryscht 'tis miles away!

Colm
27/08/2002, 1:12 PM
Maybe, it all depends if anyone offers me a lift or not!:)

Its a hell of a trip, when is it being played- Saturday night, Sunday afternoon?

James
27/08/2002, 1:14 PM
heard either friday night or sunday afternoon, from trevor on tv3 last night :)

Casegrande
27/08/2002, 1:14 PM
It says in the Examiner that they can't play it Saturday because of the Ireland game. Harps want Friday and City want Sunday.

Sunday is more likely because City don't have to travel that far on a Friday if they don't want (FAI rule I think?)

Colm
27/08/2002, 1:20 PM
I would assume that if the game was on a Friday, the City support would be next to nothing. I mean Dublin seems far on a Friday evening but fcuking Donegal, of all the draws we could have got we get fcukin Finn Harps away!:rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

pete
27/08/2002, 2:33 PM
Originally posted by Casegrande
It says in the Examiner that they can't play it Saturday because of the Ireland game.

Never heard that one before but doesn't mean isn't true. If Ireland game was on the evening would soon likely be since Ireland game on at 4 or 5pm shouldn't be a problem....?

SÓC
27/08/2002, 3:27 PM
We could be in trouble if Givens calls JO'F up to the U-21 squad like he should have done for the Finland friendly, I wouldnt fancy playing up there without JO'F.

I think, not sure bout this, but didn't Longford play a home game the night of the Ireland-Holland game in Dublin? Although traveling City fans would miss the international match if we had to travel!!

James
27/08/2002, 3:28 PM
Harps V City
match fixed for Sat at 7.45pm

and let that be an end to it :)