PDA

View Full Version : The Panel, new series-Tickets!

sligoman
12/09/2006, 3:35 PM
Just got this email from RTE. If you want tickets to the recording(s) of the new series of "The Panel" then email, dfarrelly2@happyendings.ie for tickets.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Panel will be recorded every Sunday night at 8pm from 15th October to 17th December inclusive in various locations.

Oct 15th: Mermaid Theatre

Oct 22nd : The Mill Theatre (Dundrum)

Oct 29th : The Pavilion (Dun Laoighaire)

Nov 5th : The Draoicht (Blanchardstown)

Nov 12th : The Draoicht (Blanchardstown)

Nov 19th : The Draoicht (Blanchardstown)

Nov 26th : The Draoicht (Blanchardstown)

Dec 3rd : The Draoicht (Blanchardstown)

Dec 10th : The Draoicht (Blanchardstown)

Dec 17th : The Mermaid Theatre: (Bray)

If you would like FREE tickets to attend The Panel and are over 18 years of age please contact us with the following information:

Name

Address

Telephone Number

Date you wish to attend

Number of tickets required

anto1208
12/09/2006, 4:00 PM
will ed byrne be on it again i could go and boo that idiot , its bad enough RTE give my licence fee to peado's but giving it to Ed Byrne is inexcusable

Raheny Red
12/09/2006, 4:56 PM
I presume it's about €20ish a ticket?? :confused: :)

LeixlipRed
12/09/2006, 6:00 PM
sure that email address is right? doesnt seem to be working for me

micls
12/09/2006, 6:49 PM
I presume it's about €20ish a ticket?? :confused: :)

If you would like FREE tickets to attend The Panel and are over 18 years of age please contact us with the following information:

Wow this having to have 5 characters is annoying :)

sligoman
12/09/2006, 9:59 PM
I presume it's about €20ish a ticket?? :confused: :)Tickets are free!
sure that email address is right? doesnt seem to be working for medfarrelly2@happyendings.ie is correct. I've double checked it and that's the address it was sent from too.

Raheny Red
12/09/2006, 11:49 PM
And when is this taking place??

And how much are they charging for the event??

**Anyone who caught The Simpsons will understand :cool: :p ;)

BrayUnknowns
13/09/2006, 8:49 AM
Tickets are free!dfarrelly2@happyendings.ie is correct. I've double checked it and that's the address it was sent from too.

It aint working for me either...... have tried it several times now.

Drumcondra Red
13/09/2006, 9:23 AM
Didn't work for me either...

sligoman
13/09/2006, 10:18 AM
Must have a problem with the address then.

EDIT: I've just emailed that address and it sent but then I got a failure notice saying it failed to send. Don't know what's wrong!

Dricky
13/09/2006, 10:48 AM
Must have a problem with the address then.

EDIT: I've just emailed that address and it sent but then I got a failure notice saying it failed to send. Don't know what's wrong!

You can call them 01 676 4140 and they'll get you tickets

LeixlipRed
13/09/2006, 2:46 PM
pffft, emailing is easy. Picking up a phone hurts my hand. Weird that they sent an email from an address that you cant reply to. There's a conspiracy there somewhere..... :D

Billsthoughts
14/09/2006, 10:04 PM
"You can get tickets for The Panel by calling 01-6764462 and asking for Grainne or you can email grainne@happyendings.ie"

try that one....

sligoman
14/09/2006, 11:45 PM
grainne@happyendings.ie

try that one....When I got tickets last year it was that email address I used. Just presumed it was someone different this time around though as it was sent from a different address...

Billsthoughts
15/09/2006, 11:26 AM
yeah that one was from last year and there is good chance she doesnt work for them anymore but sure send it and see.....

John83
15/09/2006, 1:52 PM
What the heck is happyendings.ie? Go there, and there's a flash logo and some elevator music.

aido_b
18/09/2006, 6:00 PM
that email is workin again .. just sent through me request for tickets, i went to see it a couple of times the last series, its great live! they record around 2 hours and cut it down to an hour.

sligoman
19/09/2006, 7:14 PM
...Due to a problem with my email I have had to resend this mail. Many of you will have received a mail that has bounced back, while a few others would have got through to me. If your mail has bounced back or you have left a voicemail I would recommend you to email me again.

Please do not email again if you have received confirmation of tickets.

Audience requests that have not bounced back I will be dealing with shortly and you will receive a confirmation email verifying your ticket request.