PDA

View Full Version : Drogs vs City

tonydaly
08/09/2006, 11:05 PM
Good result tonight.The lads tried hard.Pity we're a little short up front.It was good to see John O Flynn back.He looked fit and eager.Drogs should have had a penalty & were unlucky to hit the bar but we worked hard for each other & deserved a point for our efforts. :D
I saw several shots of this young City fan with Brown hair with a Red patch on top.Every time Drogs had a corner or throw you could see him shouting abuse at the Drogs players.He kept giving the W***** sign to the Drogs guys.Someone should take him out the back & teach him some manners. I wonder what his mother or father would say if they saw him.:(

A face
08/09/2006, 11:47 PM
There is a bit of a love hate relationship for Citys fans and players with Drogs fans and players, it all stems from the trouble that Drogs players caused a while back. Not worth talking about to be honest.

You are right about a striker though, we'd have bagged a hat full if we has a decent one.

GavinZac
09/09/2006, 8:17 AM
Good result tonight.The lads tried hard.Pity we're a little short up front.It was good to see John O Flynn back.He looked fit and eager.Drogs should have had a penalty & were unlucky to hit the bar but we worked hard for each other & deserved a point for our efforts. :D true

I saw several shots of this young City fan with Brown hair with a Red patch on top.Every time Drogs had a corner or throw you could see him shouting abuse at the Drogs players.He kept giving the W***** sign to the Drogs guys.Someone should take him out the back & teach him some manners. I wonder what his mother or father would say if they saw him.:(i know exactly what they said :D