PDA

View Full Version : Location of the Paris SG game

Gerrit
08/09/2006, 3:48 PM
Has a permanent decision been made yet if the PSG game will be played at the Brandywell? The first reports stated the club would like to keep the game in Derry, but that a huge demand for tickets may force the club to move out to probably a Dublin venue. A guy in Derry that I know even stated the club considered Windsor Park as an option (though I didn't read any official statement from the club that would confirm that they'd consider that)

Has a decision been made yet?
I'd like to attend the game, though if the game stays in Derry tickets will be like gold dust I guess...:eek:

Red&White
08/09/2006, 8:34 PM
Has a permanent decision been made yet if the PSG game will be played at the Brandywell? The first reports stated the club would like to keep the game in Derry, but that a huge demand for tickets may force the club to move out to probably a Dublin venue. A guy in Derry that I know even stated the club considered Windsor Park as an option (though I didn't read any official statement from the club that would confirm that they'd consider that)

Has a decision been made yet?
I'd like to attend the game, though if the game stays in Derry tickets will be like gold dust I guess...:eek:

No chance of getting a ticket I'm afraid, it's being played at the Brandywell, and only 3000 odd tickets available.

See thread: http://www.foot.ie/showthread.php?t=39569

dcfc1985
08/09/2006, 9:43 PM
Gerrit you could chance your arm and maybe you might get a seat on the double decker bus but i guess that would be sold out to!!
Theres always the view from the cemeteray or Skint hill!

:D