PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Met 9/11 Hijackers?

Peadar
08/09/2006, 9:07 AM
Al-Jazeera broadcast videos yesterday, including one which claims to show Bin Laden meeting some of the 9/11 hijackers and others which are said to be the "suicide" videos of two of the hijackers.

Full story on the BBC here... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5325590.stm)

Wonder what jockser will make of this.
Perhaps the CIA are running Al-Jazeera?
Perhaps the videos were shot in the famous Moon Walk studio?
There's certainly a lot of rock and dust in both...

dahamsta
08/09/2006, 9:41 AM
If I see one conspiracy theory in this thread, I'm binning it.

Peadar
08/09/2006, 9:45 AM
If I see one conspiracy theory in this thread, I'm binning it.

:D

What I'd like to know is why they waited 5 years to release the videos.
Are they running out of ideas and simply trying to regenerate a sense of terror by reminding people of previous acts?

BohsPartisan
08/09/2006, 10:24 AM

Are they running out of ideas and simply trying to regenerate a sense of terror by reminding people of previous acts?

There is no dispute that the CIA created Al-Qaeda. They came out of the Mujahadeen that the CIA trained and funded to fight the Soviets in Afganastan. A frankenstein monster of US Imperialisms own making if you like.
This is no conspiracy theory. It is fact.

noby
08/09/2006, 11:05 AM

It was probably doing well in the cinema.

Nothing to do with the fifth anniversary, I'm sure.

Peadar
08/09/2006, 11:29 AM
Nothing to do with the fifth anniversary, I'm sure.

They only waited one year to release the second "suicide" video from the London train bombings though.

Perhaps the US media do enough to remind everyone about 9/11 so the videos weren't necessary to stir things up until now.

joeSoap
08/09/2006, 11:33 AM
Perhaps the US media do enough to remind everyone about 9/11 so the videos weren't necessary to stir things up until now.Well its being discussed still here and many other sites so they're obviously doing a fine job....

dancinpants
08/09/2006, 5:33 PM

Mid-term elections in November. Democrats have a chance to take control of both houses...if this happens Bush can't do what he feels like anymore as the Dems can block everything. The Republicans have to make the population believe that the terrorists are gonna get them and that only they can protect them....so vote republican. If the Republicans win the mid terms its a blank cheque for another 2 years :o